Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JAM Games More Painted Bare This Week From Jam Games! Jan. 15th, 2014

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 14, 2014.

1. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    More Painted Bare This Week From Jam Games! Jan. 15th, 2014, kwoman32, Jan 14, 2014, 4:36 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, Painted_Bare_128x128.png Painted Bare Release for Jan. 15th in NA Region :

JAM Games bring you their much awaited, final installment, of Painted Bare! This week brings NA the eagerly anticipated Pink Princess Purrfect, the superbly zany Miss Stripes, the fun elegance of Madam Giraffe and the ever popular Madam Flutterby in black and white! And for the gents the paint effects - Alien Lizardman and White Tiger Man! All complete with the matching, must-have accessories!

Painted Bare Release for Jan. 15th in EU Region :

This week JAM Games bring you their penultimate Painted Collection! This week brings you the eagerly anticipated Pink Princess Purrfect and the delightfully fun Mistress Moo for the ladies! And for the gents the paint effects - Alien Lizardman and Reptilaman in black! All complete with matching, must-have accessories!

Stay tuned for the final Painted Bare installment in EU next week with the release of all the shoes!

Bedazzle all those around you…..
    …………………….Show your artistic flair, be Painted Bare!

More Painted Bare This Week From Jam Games! Jan. 15th, 2014, kwoman32, Jan 14, 2014, 4:36 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Painted_Bare_2_01_554x331.jpg

More Painted Bare This Week From Jam Games! Jan. 15th, 2014, kwoman32, Jan 14, 2014, 4:36 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Painted_Bare_2_03_554x331.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
      +261 /59
      Oh no whats Elmo going do next week with shoes due!

• PrometheusUFO

PrometheusUFO The Paranoid Pariah

Ratings:
      +12 /1
      Bew, Painted Bare but with a bikini underneath.. bew.. :p

*buys another one come Wednesday*

• Funny Funny x 2
      • latana_08

latana_08 Active Member

Ratings:
        +1 /3
        Right, we want only paint in our avatars xD.

• C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
        +261 /59
        Remove the bikini under the paint and i don't think Sony would be happy with what would happen when you stand by someone loading still :p

• GreyNeo

GreyNeo Miss Neo

Ratings:
        +4 /2
        The silver/black and white butterfly interests me but that's about it! I'm bit over the whole collection tbh.:meh: Would really love to see something new from Jam Games. I know they have it in them, they did so good this Christmas with the Snow Globe apartment! :happy: I did enjoy the shoes though.:D I would love it if they released some solid colors of the high heels using this collection's template. Its a wonderful size and shape, very flattering!

• Like Like x 1
        Verification:
        Draft saved Draft deleted