Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

Help! My Underwater Apartment disappear

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwgundam, Dec 19, 2011.

1. kwgundam

kwgundam Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Help Please! My Underwater Apartment disappear after Home version upgraded to 1.61. Who has same situation and know how to solve this issue?:plain:

2. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    known issue not resolved yet waiting for Sony

3. Kindle

Kindle Senior Horde

Ratings:
    +9 /1
    kwg, check out both of Baron Brain's very informative posts on this subject:

http://www.yourplaystationhome.com/f2/european-home-discussion-thread-1465/index74.html#post30987 (#1)

http://www.yourplaystationhome.com/f2/european-home-discussion-thread-1465/index74.html#post31068 (#2)

The issue has also been posted in the EU Support forum so that they're looking into it. Hope it works out. :bite:

4. kwgundam

kwgundam Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Kindle, thanks for your information! Hope the issue will be fixed soon. ::3:

5. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Mine disappeared with Home v1.60. Some people report fishing fish tanks.

6. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    heard fishing tanks are reappearing in storage but not on display where they were

7. kwgundam

kwgundam Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yes, my tank is re-appeared but my apartment still lost.:sadwalk:

8. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    ....and you already tried visiting shopping mall-west (or was it east)? That's where I got the apt. back, but I know it didn't work for everyone. Hopefully they get it squared away soon.

9. Ria LUCK

Ria LUCK Part Time Crazy/ Wise ;)

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    The water appartment is back ^_^

10. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Glad you got yours back. :eek: I hope one day I will get mine back. Maybe if I hold my tongue just right. ::p:

11. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Congratulations rio! I hope to check mine tonight!

12. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    It still not working for everyone, but more people are reporting that they are receiving the apartment when they enter the shopping mall east.

13. Luchian

Luchian Interior Decorator

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I finally got mine back. But on another account it was much harder. It seemed to be dependant on the instance. In 1 of them it wouldn't unlock no matter what I did or how long I waited, but finding another instance it unlocked after about a minute. Just keep jumping into Mall East until it shows up. BTW - Both times it's shown up for me I had to be standing over by the Go Fish game.

14. kwgundam

kwgundam Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Ho! Ho! Ho! My apartment come back! :lol:

15. Kindle

Kindle Senior Horde

Ratings:
    +9 /1
    Interesting new wrinkle that my cousin found: The trick to getting back the Underwater Apartment apparently is HOW you get to Shopping Mall East:

1. Go to Home Square.
    2. Pull up your PDA and select Options > Settings > Personal > Clear Cache. You will automatically return to Home Square once it's done.
    3. Completely exit Home to register the changes to the cache, then restart.
    4. Load your avi again into Home Square again and wait until all the WWW and HDD have stopped.
    5. Go to the Shopping Entrance building, and Click on the left side of the "Map" plaque that downloads a clean copy of Shopping Mall East. Make sure you select "Download in background" using the Triangle button.
    6. Do not click on the "Map" to travel. Instead, use **NAVIGATOR PDA** to travel to Shopping Mall East. If it works, you'll get a "New Item" notice right away.

** Only Navigator travel from Home Square directly to Shopping Mall East triggers the reward download. If you teleport using the "Map" plaque in the Shopping building or try somehow to walk your avi from Home Square into the Shopping district, this has no effect.

I guess this explains why the rewarding appeared to be completely random for some people? You do get the Apartment back from visiting Shopping Mall East, but only if you started by Navigating from Home Square with a fresh install of the shopping space. :eek:hmy:

16. Coopertroopa

Coopertroopa Master of the Universe

Ratings:
    +6 /0
    Nope.. still no good. No alert, no personal space still.

17. Ariane Chavasse

Ariane Chavasse Arianne is here

Ratings:
    +28 /5
    thanks kindle, I can get underwater room again.
    furniture and decorations are the same as before.

18. Kindle

Kindle Senior Horde

Ratings:
    +9 /1
    Sorry Cooper. The problem appears to be that it's the download of Shopping Mall East itself which somehow interferes with the Go Fish! game.
    So I editted my post above ^^ to include using the Clear Cache function from Home Square, and (equally important step) that you should exit Home after doing a Clear Cache. Then get a NEW copy of Shopping Mall East while inside Home Square, and try jumping to Mall East using the Nav again. It's explained somewhat better in the previous post. Good luck, tell us if that helps any.

EDIT: And you guys didn't actually try to fish extensively from within the Fish game in order to trigger the reward, right? Because in that case your secondary, incomplete "fish chart" is most likely now the active one, and you'll probably have to rewin the Apartment the hard way. :cry:

19. Coopertroopa

Coopertroopa Master of the Universe

Ratings:
    +6 /0
    Ill try it in a bit and get back to you. I havent fished in a long time and all of my fish are still there as far as fish caught.

EDIT: Nope... Nothing. Tried twice with the same result. Even tried deleting home and repeating your steps.

20. MsLiZaChan

MsLiZaChan Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    I didn't try any of that stuff. I just visited the mall a few times over the past couple weeks and the apartment reappeared yesterday. It seems kind of random but I'm sure that everyone will eventually get their apartment back if you just stop by the space from time to time.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted