Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

Hello fellow PShome veterans!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PlaystationHomeKings, Jan 28, 2017.

1. PlaystationHomeKings

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I just wanna say a brief hello to all Playstation Home veterans and here to show some love that I loved Playstation Home myself and think it was a bad idea for Sony to remove it and it will cause a lot of problems for them. It was one of the biggest ideas they've had yet I refuse to believe it was shut down to to lack of players most of them came on during the night time and it was pretty packed when I played during weekends as well. I'm trying everything in my power to try to bring the famed Playstation Home back to its beloved console. I'm about to even build a Second Life community just to tribute to Playstation Home it might be the hub for all I know but I'm still doing my research on land owner ship.

If anything back to saying hi to us Playstation Home Veterans and hope I have fun here I will pray in the name of Jesus Christ himself to resurrect Playstation Home all prayers welcomed!!!

PS Soz to get off topic >///<