Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

Conspiracy Reward Suggestions

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Braddicus, Mar 17, 2011.

1. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hah! LOL. I don't know if I can post anything to the Sony-Boards but I will try if it will let me. Maybe by the weekend. It might actually be level 5 reward, I need to make sure? Was playing both raids marked "4" and saving to Reus and Whysperwire so as not to hit the reward until I had them both filled almost completely (just in case of freeze). There are no raid missions past the 2 that I was working on.

2. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    Any word on the rewards that were supposed to be added a few weeks ago, I just played and they still don't seem to have been added?

3. Iced-Tea-Bagger

Iced-Tea-Bagger Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    yeah i was wondering about that, i want those new goggles from beating tutorial 2

4. the_fps

the_fps Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Is the video in this space not working for anyone else? I have been there a few times as I am trying to finish the Rues missions I never got around to. The video in the main Hub is showing a blank screen and has a fail to connect message.

I am also curious because there has been no update from Jet Set in close to 2 months. I hope they are just hard at work on the next thing. The game has so much potential. I really want to see more info on the story and the emails/coded messages.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted