Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who has a favourite ever Home costume?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Finn MacCool, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Finn MacCool

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Until last week, I would have named the Adam android from Loot in US Home as my personal all-time fave, with the Formax evolving alien (also from Loot) a close second, but the new hobo costume (also in US Home) has now shot to the top of my personal Home costume chart. There is something fantastic about being down and out in the super slick and shiny world of Home...

2. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    I silly love the EU Bunny outfits we got, would love to see them enter the other regions also.

3. VitalogyPJ

VitalogyPJ Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'm loving the Lobster outfit now but other than that i will have to say Cheewbacca and C-3PO are superb.

4. Mateo35

Mateo35 Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    My favourite costume has got to be the Black Knight costume(I think its in the Costumes store) from Monty Python and the Holy Grail(Which is also my favourite movie).

5. icyxxfox

icyxxfox The Bunneh

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    My bunny hat i know its not a complete costume but i still love it!

6. sbi-7

sbi-7 Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Besides the stormtrooper its my ratchet ears. They go with everything, despite what my friends say :p

7. umbrono

umbrono Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    i love the lobster too (with mayo lol)

8. whiteboy38rams

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    i do like 2 create a unique look and mix and match stuff , i use the killzone torso alot and looks good with new skull mask , the star wars costumes are my fav at the mo , but gutted i never got the predator outfit , i am looking forward 2 halloween and seeing whats available

9. the_fps

the_fps Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I usually stick with Alien from AVP, but I also like the Black Knight and the Egyptian heads and the angel wings.

10. State Monkey

State Monkey Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I was thinking about getting these. So far my favorite is the samurai costume, but my usual threads is a mix-mash of common items like the vest, cap, steam-punk glasses, and pin-striped trousers.

11. fasching

fasching Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Das ist ein sehr schönes Kostüm .... wirklich liebte es ....

Reagrds
    Kostüme Ritter

12. Val Aysir

Val Aysir Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    My favourite item is probably the female Angel Wings from Darksiders. :)

13. Caspearious

Caspearious SC4RY LURK3R D00D

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    When I'm not wearing Flynn's outfit for Tron, my favorite is the store bought move outfit.

14. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'll go ahead and say my Reaper outfit from inFamous. That was actually my first Home outfit, my first PS3 game was inFamous and I loved it, wanted to try and snag any preorder bonuses I could still get my hands on and I came across the outfit. I wasn't really sure was Playstation Home was at the time but I got the outfit and to this day I do not regret doing so lol. Even now I'm still questioned about how I got it :D

15. crow6828

crow6828 i'm not crazy really

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    lol yea i wish i could have gotten that outfit. but at that time i was still new to home myself and wasn't sure about it. right now i have 2 outfits i like to where and they are the limited ac2 outfit and the darksiders war outfit. i still don't like the fact that there not pieces but they are both cool outifts none the less. :)

16. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Ooh the Black Ezio armor? I've been starting to wear that one around since getting hooked to AC Brotherhood, I'm glad to have bought that one while it was around, its very cool lol. The Darksiders outfit is sweet as well, I was a bit bummed they decided to release it in the Mall after preordering the game for the outfit though, can't trust preorder bonuses these days :|

17. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    I'm kind of partial to this one personally! :p

Who has a favourite ever Home costume?, Aug 28, 2010, 3:28 PM, YourPSHome.net, 818

18. crow6828

crow6828 i'm not crazy really

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    yep kc the black one lol :). yea i was mad about them putting the war armor and ruin head in the store. i mean i love the darksiders game and it is fun but i would have not preodered it if i knew i could have gotten the armor in the store later. i didn't want to miss out like i had on the infamous outfit lol :)

19. supernerd50

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Troon, it is the coolest

20. theWook

theWook Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Not to be too obvious, but its gotta be the wookiee costume, right? Alas, I don't wear it too often for fear of becomming to typecast. I'm also real partial to the drake outfit from uncharted and the dog costume.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted