Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats your fav Home mini-game?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C.Birch, Aug 16, 2010.

1. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Home now has aload of mini-games within, from quick and easy single player games to more team work based games.

What one do you like best and why? Also what one did you find the most rewarding when you atlast got to the end and beat it?

2. VitalogyPJ

VitalogyPJ Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I love the co-op mini-games that usually come up on Podium. This last one about PS Move is cool and a real test to cooperation between the group playing. I still remember (kind of) one other on Podium too where you earned an animated t-shirt of a PSP Go, also in co-op.

So my answer is, not a particularly game but cop-op games and the reason is exactly that because of the team work, though sometimes is hard because plenty of people don't don't the real meaning of "team work" but if you gather a group of friends all goes well.

3. PiaCarot

PiaCarot Cat Ballyhoo

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Probably the game in Uncharted... though i'm not so keen on the uncharted space since they change it all!

4. VitalogyPJ

VitalogyPJ Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Fully agree with you Pia, liked better the first version.

PS: sorry the off topic.

5. icyxxfox

icyxxfox The Bunneh

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    That siren shibito game because you can win some cool redwards and you have to work as a team to win the sword price.The only thing i hate about this game is you have to wait like 5 mins to play and there is too many poeple in the waiting room.

6. therob21

therob21 Giantess of Glamour President, Roberta
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    My favorite mini game in Home is the Salt Shooter, because you can earn a lot of credits there to get cool items, especially from the resources picked up while playing. My only problem about it is that it's kinda time consuming. I like to play it whether I win or lose at it.

7. the_fps

the_fps Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    The Uncharted board game is my favorite also, I just wished I could get more 4 player games. The siren space or the Xi team maze would be my second favorites. I have to admit, having to leave someone behind in the team maze was hilarious =D

8. PiaCarot

PiaCarot Cat Ballyhoo

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I really need to try the game in the assassins space again.... never actually finished a full game because people kept quitting on me!

9. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    You need to host a game and get a mate to join your game Pia, so much better then.

10. VitalogyPJ

VitalogyPJ Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    The game is cool but can be boring if both are good players XD hehe

11. PiaCarot

PiaCarot Cat Ballyhoo

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Who thinks that Mini Games or some sort of interactivity should be mandatory in all spaces?

12. VitalogyPJ

VitalogyPJ Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I do. All public spaces should have more interactivity and o'm not talking about things like the "wise man", not passive interactivity but active interactivity like mini-games.

PS: FREE mini-games by the way XD

13. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    I think it would help if some the mini-games within Home already got little updates to keep them fresh also, to many are a quick hour of play then never go back to them. Even if its just swapping the reward you get after time, it would drive people back.

14. VitalogyPJ

VitalogyPJ Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I totally agree with this. Take the Uncharted one for example, why not upgrade it with something to earn like the dagger and some more other stuff either for ours apartments or to wear.

15. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Well the Uncharted mini-game in the middle has more cards to it than your able to use right now but they are marked has a add on pack in the game xml but if they ever see light of day is a other matter.

16. umbrono

umbrono Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    salt shooter, the best game for me , nice graphics , cool effects , great gameplay .

17. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Be so much better if you could have team play on it or 4 vs 4 in your personal space now that would be cool.

18. umbrono

umbrono Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    yes that's right , great idea

19. PiaCarot

PiaCarot Cat Ballyhoo

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    You know thinking about it my favourite two mini games are chess and draughts... I still cant bevlieve we dont have these for personal spaces!

20. VitalogyPJ

VitalogyPJ Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    My feeling is we will get them sometime soon maybe but, will be paid :\ at least these ones should be free and should of been there since the very beginning.

I love the pool game but i got so disapointed because its nothing like the Alley one, which is awesome, and i saw videos from closed beta where they had pool tables on apartments just like the ones on the alley.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted