Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Site feedback What Type Of Content Do You Like Best In Home?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C.Birch, Jun 30, 2013.

?
  1. Free Clothing (Tops, Jeans, Bags, Hats)

30.8%
  2. Locomations (Car's, Bikes, Hover Disks and so on)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. New Emotes (Dances and so on)

38.5%
  4. Companions

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Small everyday personal space items (Rugs, Mirrors, Tables, Computers)

30.8%
  1. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Hi all,

This is just a little fast poll to find out what type of small home content types that the community likes best, please note I'm not listing stuff like active items and personal spaces for a point and that's because I'm looking at smaller items of content.

So please vote in the poll and comment on what type of small Home items you would like to see in Home.

2. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Also keep in mind based on what you vote, it be nice to hear the type of item you like best from that type range.

3. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    It's a toss up for me what to choose. A lot depends on exactly what it is. A good dance beats anything if the dance is good. A good piece of furniture wins if its good.

For me, it matters little what category new content falls in. It has to be something interesting that is well crafted.

But if I could choose outside of what the choices were, I would say my absolute favorite things in Home were fun big events and fanboy content. Like Star Trek and Dr Who stuff. The Macross Concert was the best thing ever to hit Home. At least for me. I loved the concert event. I loved the animated show. And the cool freebies. I also love my the Macross stuff I bought in Home. I bought it all.

4. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Its a hard decision for me to make since I do like them all, but chose new emote since those are the items I have been using so much as of late. They can be alot of fun and tend to have a giggle with my friends using them.

Edit: lmao i got to get use to this new posting and smiley system

5. Heavyn

Heavyn ~The big and the bad~
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +33 /4
    Honestly I'll have to go w/ the small everyday items. I recently started decorating my space and it's kind of hard to make things perfect when I don't have the basic necessary items. Like I wanted a bathroom sink for awhile and there wasn't one featured in home until LKWD did the bathroom set. I think all the items that are mentioned are important and would love to see more of them, but to me that would definitely be my top pick.

6. Adrian

Adrian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +26 /5
    Really impossible to choose. We like good quality items, if I've got clothing & it just doesn't sit right with any other clothing :(

Clothing: I raced all the Auditracks, I like racing, but they give some nice tops too :)
    Locomotions: Well, I love my Horse... Freddy :D & I'm currentlyracing races in thepark, with the goal of having enough acorns to getthe Penny Farthing

New emotes/Dances: I got the Birdy song dance :D the grin on my face is HUGE!

Companions: I love my Beagle, Columbo :) I have no need/will/desire to own any other dogs.

Small everyday personal items: I would love a real functioning mirror, indeed anything that actually functions. I do see a day when I visit Home & start using my virtual Atari st (Deluxe paint animation/artwork)

7. Mr-Somes

Mr-Somes Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    While personal space items are great...especially if they have a function or animation...I think we lack emotes and stuff more than anything on the list you have given on the poll. There is lots of dances that could be used and poses and gestures are always fun too. I get lazy sometimes and i like to use gestures to speak for me and having more poses and gestures would be real nice. Like a Body Language pack or something would be cool.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted