Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video Tour of The New Avakin Life User Interface

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C.Birch, Oct 26, 2014.

1. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Hi all,

Many of you would have seen Avakin when it first launched a fair time ago now, over that time Avakin has grown into Avakin Life, what now more closely matches PlayStation Home but for Tablets and Phones.

Coming soon will see the next update to Avakin Life for Android and iOS, that brings with it a new user interface and more.

Below we will take you on a full video tour of this new build on an Android based Tablet.

Please also note that Avakin Life can be enjoyed on your PC/Mac using BlueStacks and Mobizen | Your Android, Anywhere that let you control Avakin Life with your mouse and Keyboard.

2. mad-man

mad-man Dark Jedi

Ratings:
    +47 /6
    Belive it or not, I spent 3 years with Avakin Life, I am only activtie when there are some big events with freebies. There are some new social spots came in and some old stuff removed. Most people will lost interest within a months. I clear the friend list if they were no longer active over 90 days.

I run the game with my android phone, and some contents only available in iPhone. LKWD did bring back some old contents from PlayStation Home, and made new contents as well. It's no way anything can replace playstation home. So, I only think, Avakin Life as a The-Sim Like mobile game, and that's all.

I have 2 accounts, Mad-Man & MadManXP, in most time I am working on collecting GEMS in my personal space, and get freebies from Mystery-Box, Gift-Machine, and watching video get some free avakin coins.

3. mad-man

mad-man Dark Jedi

Ratings:
    +47 /6
    A new space (work in progress) for avakin life ......
    you can use VR mode for immersive experience.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted