Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Value Packs"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PiaCarot, Aug 18, 2010.

1. PiaCarot

PiaCarot Cat Ballyhoo

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I read in the EU Blog today that there would be a "value pack" of the star wars items that had recently been released into the EU...

Well that's just wonderful news if you haven't bought any so far... but what if I have? Had they waited a month or so I wouldn't be so annoyed... hardly much "value" in it for me!

2. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Seems to be thats the way EU always add value packs, i find it wrong that its done that way and for them that have parts of the packs already sould get a auto discount on the value pack based on the parts they already own, so they can get the rest at a discount.

3. PiaCarot

PiaCarot Cat Ballyhoo

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    It really does annoy me... if this were a real shop i'd return the items and ask for a refund or the difference (and ive really done that before) I only bought Star Wars stuff a week ago and already its discounted... there's no way i'd have bought it all at full price but maybe if they had brought the discount pack in earlier I would have - which would have been good for EU Home and good for me...

Now I just feel annoyed!

4. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    It really is a shame that they seem to keep trying to cash in on the core of the home community.

This stuff only adds to the unrest and makes more and more people give up with Home, due to the feeling they are just being milked, Sony need to start giving back a little or at best be a bit more tackfull.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted