Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[us] X7 Update, Lockwood Sodium 2 Preview + Weekly Update

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Apr 16, 2012.

1. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    This Wednesday, April 18th, exclusive x7 perks continue as more early-access items will roll out, Lockwood shares another sneak peek at their upcoming Sodium 2 update and releases some new safari-inspired companions, and a new, collection from Konami Raver clothing.

x7 Early Access Update—Members of x7 will gain early access to several new items this week including a not-so-furry Robotic Cat Companion and Active Item bundled together, some “meta”-physical auras from the four elements Flame, Aqua, Earth and Air, and more. Available first thing Wednesday morning.

[us] X7 Update, Lockwood Sodium 2 Preview + Weekly Update, kwoman32, Apr 16, 2012, 6:32 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 6928988970_364eb6008a_z.jpg

Two racers have returned to Project Velocity....the Legendary Racers.

Only the finest racers can expect to don the Legendary Pilot outfit. If you want to dress like a winner, you have to be a winner. Reach level 40 to unlock the complete Legendary Pilot Outfit.

Tembo returns and this time he’s brought some friends along. Kubwa is an impressively huge gorilla. He’ll pound his chest and the ground to show his dominance, and when he thinks no one is watching, he has some rather unsavory habits… Kiboko is an unbelievably cute baby hippo who sometimes gets tired out playing all day. He’ll follow you around as much as his little legs can carry him, but when he gets too tired, he’ll plop down on the floor and yawn.

[video=youtube_share;6AvMCI3DYPg]http://youtu.be/6AvMCI3DYPg[/video]

Next, journey to The Great Edo as there are some new Feudal Lord clothing items to adorn the samurai in all of you.

Now available to the public are an assortment of weaponry from scythes to sword claws (eep!) to an over-sized shuriken. Head to Costumes to pick them up.

[us] X7 Update, Lockwood Sodium 2 Preview + Weekly Update, kwoman32, Apr 16, 2012, 6:32 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 7075066799_41f56e02bf_z.jpg

[us] X7 Update, Lockwood Sodium 2 Preview + Weekly Update, kwoman32, Apr 16, 2012, 6:32 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 7075066847_68cfa7aa1d_z.jpg

Also the recently released Novus Prime 5.5 items from HellFire Games, the Obsidian Bladewalker Suit and Throwing Star and the Midas Reactive Defense System Bundles are available to the public.

[video=youtube_share;D3zQirvrJ9Y]http://youtu.be/D3zQirvrJ9Y[/video]

The Community Theater gets an update this week. HomeCast and Hip Hop Game.

Konami is releasing a new assortment for you clubbers—the Raver Collection! Clothing options ranging from animated visors to glow-in-the-dark baggy raver pants. Be sure to check them out in the 3D preview in the commerce points to see the full effect of these items.

[us] X7 Update, Lockwood Sodium 2 Preview + Weekly Update, kwoman32, Apr 16, 2012, 6:32 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 6928988760_0ab8571b7a_z.jpg

2. SCarverOrne

SCarverOrne Miskatonic Alumnus

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    Hmm. A lot of content this week, but nothing I am really excited for. I'll take a look at the x7 stuff when it's out, but the rest is meh.

3. Dante

Dante Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    I'm kinda sorta liking the male raver pants and I'm more then likely gonna get the aura bundle but other then that it's kinda meh. Is it just me or did the gorilla scratch his butt and then smell it :shocking:

4. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    lol--that's sure what it looks like to me as well. :kane:

5. Heavyn

Heavyn ~The big and the bad~
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +33 /4
    I'll be buying the female raver top and if the skirt is actually cute enough I might buy that one as well :crossi: I'll definitely need to check out these x7 early access items ;D besides that I agree it's a dull update.

6. ZeroRyoko

ZeroRyoko Bad Sailor Girl

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    The raver items look interesting. Not sure about the rest. I just hope that raver stuff is not like other items where they look good on the poster but are truly horrible once you have them on.

7. Kimilicious

Kimilicious Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    LoL I Wonder What x7 Nightclub Has This Week :) .. I Loved The Lady Death Scythe! :eek:

The Hippo Looks Nice From Lockwood Although I Doubt It Would Be Friends With My Velociraptor :( .. Raver Clothing Looks Nice! Those Multicolor Accessories Look Kind Of Cute :)

I Had Hoped The Island Bungalow Would Release This Week .. I Wanted It ;D

Overall Update = :tumbleweed:

More Time For Me To Finish Off RE:ORC And Maybe DMC 1 :shifty:

8. HeavensLightfire

Ratings:
    +2 /1
    This is one of the better updates, but I am glad Sodium2 updated, but I really have a hard time sticking to the game, its replay value isn't that high for me, but I do like the outfit you can win, it's very nicely detalied, thanks Lockwood! ;D

9. EvanescentWish

EvanescentWish Princess CocoaPuff!

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    Disasteriffic update.... wake me up when something might grab my attention...:angel_not:

10. ZeroRyoko

ZeroRyoko Bad Sailor Girl

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    true, i expected more as well.

11. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Lots of game enhancing clothes and rewards but nothing new to the games, except battlebots which has had a decent tidy up, rest ive forgotten while writing this.

12. Ria LUCK

Ria LUCK Part Time Crazy/ Wise ;)

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Im still waiting for something that makes me go D8
    yah something out of this world would be sweet ^_^

13. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I think the daggers look nice as does the scythe. Looks like ladies like the raver top. And the big shuriken seems popular.

Not so interested in the elemental effects. The animals look fine, but already got enough of those. Though the upcoming Sodium rabbit and cobra are nice. (not available this week)

I really don't care for the Novus Prime costumes. And at only 25% boost and expensive to boot, I don't think the gold suit is worth it.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted