Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[US] Home update

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C.Birch, Jan 14, 2010.

1. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    This weeks US update gives you 244 new items, 243 being new items for your avatar from Sky diving outfits to a Cheerleader outfit so its really up to you if you wish to jump from the sky or jump up in to the sky.

The final item is the new Wizard's Lair personal space, be sure to check back later for a full video tour of this new personal space.

2. VitalogyPJ

VitalogyPJ Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    This makes me feel real frustrated, and I was already feeling that with the JP update... Once again, sony is spitting on the dishes they eat.

The US have it all, JP have a bunch and the Eu region have a big nothing! (oh i forgot we got (I hope) the buggy space yay!)

3. kiwanch1991

Ratings:
    +0 /0

Where i buy cheerleader outfit?

4. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Costumes store, in the female part.

5. kiwanch1991

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    sorry lol i am boy :)

6. Mr-Milkman

Mr-Milkman Awsome Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yup, s'got good shtuff

Yeah, im in the US and i like the items. but i wish they would just sell everything that all country's get to all other countries. i've seen a few things i'd like to see in US home that you guys got. i hope one of the new items is a unicycle like the one in the store front of the items store so i can cruise home in style. Behold my one wheel of glory you swine!:mad:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted