Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[US] Home update - 21st Jan 2010

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C.Birch, Jan 20, 2010.

1. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    This week see's the Paris Clock Tower personal space enter Home, this unique apartment, overlooking the bustling Parisian streets, is a marvel of urban living, unrivaled in terms of luxury and highly-customizable so as to suit various tastes. Choose from a variety of furniture and clothing options, bundled together at an absolutely killer deal, and put your personal touch on the Clock Tower personal space.

[US] Home update - 21st Jan 2010, Jan 20, 2010, 8:29 PM, YourPSHome.net, 164

[US] Home update - 21st Jan 2010, Jan 20, 2010, 8:29 PM, YourPSHome.net, 164

Next up NBA enters Home counting down the days until Super Bowl XLIV, EA is bringing a load of football and basketball items to this Thursday.

This week’s PlayStation Home publish is heavy on sweet new reward items, with White Knight Chronicles and PixelJunk Shooter rewards now unlocking in PlayStation Home after in-game performance milestones are reached, and a free Star Ocean t-shirt unlocking for users that visit the Theater and watch the special video contained therein.

The Waterfall space will also see a a new wave of personal space themed items come to Home for this fantastic personal space.

2. Wraithette7208

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Waterfall Terrace

Does anyone know when they are going to get the fishing game fixed,In the waterfall terrace:confused:

3. VitalogyPJ

VitalogyPJ Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Another ridiculous update between US and EU... nothing left to say!

4. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    The fishing game works fine for me in the waterfall space. Just want problem are you having with it?

5. kiwanch1991

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    wwoowww i like it

6. RUXYBABY

RUXYBABY [YPSH] Tea Boy

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Looks like a nice elegant space!

7. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    The big clock works btw, it tells the time based on your PS3 clock time and keeps up todate when in the space, eg you see the fingers move every 1 min.

8. kim andre

kim andre Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    this is the reason why I don't like home that much, I would love to buy that place but I live in norway so I can't.... same with photo frames and allot of other neat stuff, sony, don't you want my money?
    so my question is, is this coming to EU? will you stop neglecting me?

9. VitalogyPJ

VitalogyPJ Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Don't you worry 'cause you're not alone but unfortunately I can't see the day scee give us same treatment as scea or scej give to their users even known that Europe is way more profitable than scea and scej together.

PS: like you name, I'm André too eheh

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted