Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[us] Final Zombie Horde Invades Playstation Home, Winter Vacation Villa & More...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Aug 31, 2011.

1. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    The Dead Island Total Game Integration continues in PlayStation Home as the third and final wave of the zombie horde is unleashed this week. Head to the Central Plaza this Thursday, September 1st and get to slaughtering swarms of zombies with the new Sawblade Mace weapon. Survive a series of bloody, hyper-violent challenges that allow you unlock a host of unique rewards – including the exclusive “Exploding Zombie Meat” weapon for use in Dead Island. Can you help the community exterminate 20 million zombies? Get your hands bloody this week in PlayStation Home.

The Velocity Racing League enters a new phase this Thursday with the Sodium 2 Nemesis Update. With the start of the Nemesis stage of the Velocity Racing League a new challenge awaits you in the form of a new track (complete with reverse mode) – Wasteland Spires! (see EU update below for more)

The long-awaited Winter Vacation Villa personal space releases this week. Experience the frills and chills of winter in this ski chalet, nestled neatly in between a white-capped cliff and snow-dressed forest and overlooked by an icy cascading waterfall. Complete with its own outdoor Jacuzzi, indoor fireplace, and veranda bedroom, this is how the winter was meant to be spent! Don’t believe me? Take a tour by selecting the Winter Vacation Villa Personal Space Open House from the PlayStation Home Navigator and get up an up close and personal look at this luxurious abode. If you like what you see, you can easily add it to your collection for the low price of $4.99.

VeeMee is packing the shelves of the PlayStation Home Mall this week with its new line of Across All Arenas virtual items. Choose from a wide array of items from hit musical acts like The Wanted, White Lies and Florence + the Machine as well as designs from the popular clothing brand Star in the Hood.

While you are in the Mall, be sure to pick up LOOT’s adorable schnauzer companions and the recently-released Deus Ex: Human Revolution costumes. Afterwards, head to the Central Plaza to receive an exclusive X-MEN: FIRST CLASS reward!

2. teriyaki_soba

teriyaki_soba Sandwich~

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    Sweet! I'll be getting that villa. Schnauzer, probably too.

3. Kimilicious

Kimilicious Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Ooo La La, Villa :eek: .. Another Place For Me To Not Decorate .. Yay! ;D

I Wonder What AAA Has ? And What Happen To nDreams Horror ? ;______;

4. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Got a lot of the stuff from AAA in EU one store where the mens clothes are a lot better than womens clothes instruments make a nice addition to musicality apartment, N Dreams horror is them expecting us to pay top dollar for standees lol would of been much better using a mannequin for the party extras, at 4.99 is the villa still coming with furniture or have they decided against it.

5. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    $4.99 for villa and furniture bundle.not the prettiest furniture but the rug is nice. I wanted an outhouse since no real area for bathroom but no go.

6. MsLiZaChan

MsLiZaChan Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    You can always try and win the outhouse from Midway, I believe.

7. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    hang your butt over the fence

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted