Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unanswered questions

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BLACK13, Jan 16, 2010.

1. BLACK13

BLACK13 Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I am about to raise a new topic on the official Forum called Unanswered questions for Thylaudax

Here are some of the ones i have thought of , feel free to add yours here also and i will add them to my post

1. What is happening as regards users who cannot access games like Red bull air Race and Flug tag
    some are still getting "Game occupied" errors a year after the spaces launch.
    2. What is happening as regards missing or broken items (Closed Beta trophy missing, Shapeblast trophy broken, Helghast Helmets in wrong gender,etc,etc)
    3. What is happening as regards the disparity between EU and other regions, this disparity is leading to more and more item hacking
    4. What is happening as regards Picture Frames in SCEE region , all other regions now have them
    5. What is happening as regards Music being played from HDD that only the user can hear (eg like Burnout paradise, SSHD or Hustle Kings)

Well theres a few meaty ones to be getting on with but i'm sure you'll all think of your own good ones too

BLACK13

2. VitalogyPJ

VitalogyPJ Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Nice questions for start, lets see if Theylaudax will anwser anyone of those and then gather a few more.

PS: the shape blast trophy really pisses me off :\ fantastic trophy transformed into garbage

3. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted