Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tomb Raider Trilogy Costume Unlocks in all 4 Home Regions

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Joanna, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    This is verified. I just unlocked it personally in North America, the European Union, Japan and Hong Kong. You unlock the costume by booting the game disk in each region and starting a game. The Tomb Raider Theme also works in each region.

XD

Joanna

2. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Awesomesauce. I might be looking for a volunteer at some point to take my account info in order to add these to my avatar's wardrobe. That and maybe the Batman Asylum or anything else you can offer. ;D :p (Just NA though)

I bought TR Underworld a month ago or so. Don't think I will get the Trilogy. :(

3. Art_of_Ronin

Art_of_Ronin Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Just like that famous Lord of the Ring saying goes, "One Ring to Rule Them All. One Ring to Find Them. One Ring to Bring Them All and In The Darkness Bind Them."..

That is good is unlockable cross region HOME and going to pick up that game tonight and do that. :) Thank you for the Special Report with today's TR: Trilogy live broadcast on HOME costume unlockable via Chatbox. :)

4. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    Here is a pic of the Ladies costume. I will post a fashion shoot to the runway soon.

Tomb Raider Trilogy Costume Unlocks in all 4 Home Regions, Joanna, Mar 22, 2011, 10:28 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 5550343943_f471b5336f_o.jpg

5. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Great to know all three games don't need to be completed to receive the outfit and also nice that we can get it in all the regions!

Now to somehow justify buying all three games again. In my case, it would essentially be a $40 Home outfit purchase, one that many will likely soon have too. Hmm.

Maybe the newest TR iteration will have an outfit and I can borrow or rent this trilogy. ;)

6. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    That looks great!! I really like it.

But I'm worried about japan accounts. I tried using an external game to add a reward to JP Home and it caused a avalanche of lost items since mid january. I added a reward from the namco game and ended up losing about 7 rewards.

So if you still have the JP Winter WOnderland new item error each time you start JP Home, you could end up losing the new macross rewards and a few other by accident.

You can check your rewards before you do this by looking in your pda rewards list. Then you can double-check it to see if you lost any items.

I'm okay now. I got my 21 replacement rewards. But please be careful if you still see "New ITEM" banners when you start JP Home.

7. Art_of_Ronin

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Or simply trade in the same exact Tomb Raider games you have and use that trade-in value for the Trilogy. I am sure Legend, Anniversary and Underworld you own should cover the cost of the Trilogy as trade-in and have all three games on 1 disc and HD upgrade version too, plus plethora of Exclusive Bonus Content to boot too. :)

8. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Cool pic Jo--glad Lara Croft has finally made it to Home!

9. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    Tomb Raider Reborn wallpapers are here on my Flickr account. I love the look of the new character. Hope the game releases soon. Not sure when it'll be done.

[Flickr]72157626321270314[/Flickr]

10. Art_of_Ronin

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I am betting sometime end of 2011 or as early 1st quarter of 2012?

11. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0

Art I probably will have to consider that further, but I don't think I can go that route easily.

It would be nice if they would simply give me what I consider fair value. ;) Before even calling Gamestop to see what they'll offer, and memory serves to remind me they don't give up much willingly, I checked out what Amazon is offering for those titles:

TR Underworld $6.00
    TR Anniversary $1.75
    TR Legend $2.00 (Xbox version ;D)

My big hang up is I hate feeling like I'm getting ripped off and I've never been one to trade-in games at such a great loss. I think I'll just have to find another way, either through a friend or simply by waiting, like for several years, which I'm really good at. Not. :p

BTW what is this "plethora of Exclusive Bonus Content" you mention? I know about the one Home outfit, is there a bunch more too?

12. Art_of_Ronin

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Quote taken from EU Playstation Blog...

"The Tomb Raider Trilogy includes an exclusive static theme pack, Lara Croft and Viking Thrall avatars for PlayStation Home as well trailers (PSN Tomb Raider game) and behind the scenes (Making-of) of all three titles."

- The Tomb Raider Trilogy HD Exclusively on PS3 March 22nd – PlayStation Blog

13. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Ah ty Art. Nice there's two Home avatar outfits too. I think the word plethora got me excited. I looked it up and it's defined as excess or overabundance, so you can understand why. :)

14. Art_of_Ronin

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yeah, I just had to get you excited with the marketing slogan so I can make you trade-in your old TR games..hee hee..

15. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    oh you need game anyone want to do my account pretty please

16. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Got a 1000 Yen? ;D

17. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Well thanks to Joanna doing those pictures... I went out and just got the Game after reading this also. And NO i've never seen nor played Tomb Raider games. LOL!

These Avatars alone are worth it...

YAY!

By: DCS

18. Art_of_Ronin

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yep, comes with a static PS3 theme and making-of featurettes for all three games, plus the PSN Tomb Raider Game trailers and of course all 3 titles HDfied and on one disc and that alone I think worth the $40 deal.

19. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I started playing Tomb Raider: Anniversary just last night and I gotta say, I'm impressed thus far. I've never played a Tomb Raider game before, it reminds me of Uncharted but with less gunplay as everyone has said already ;D The TR Trilogy was definitely a good buy for me, 2 thumbs up :p

20. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I'm glad you like it, Chad. I've always loved TR (not counting the games that didn't work right). it was the first of it's kind. And really amazing.

I love the combination of acrobatics into fighting and exploring. :D

btw, this is a great site for Tomb Raider players
    http://tombraiders.net

It's my favorite site to use while playing. It lists treasure locations, and has a walkthrough. All you need to know while being very careful to not reveal spoilers.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted