Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Painted Bare Studio

1. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    C.Birch submitted a new Showcase Item:

The Painted Bare Studio

Read more about this showcase item here...

2. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    I like this space. Great artwork. But venilation system needs fixing :)

3. GamerGirlAmy

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    Well, I'm always interested when there's an item in Home geared for artists! I can't find this space anywhere though. Not in estates or new releases or any such. I wouldn't even know of the space if it wasn't for your review of it here. (I am making good use of their easels however.)

4. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    It's easy to find :) Just go into the "New" tab on the Navigator (Under the shopping bag icon). Then click on "Estates" and JAM Games. Should be able to find it. If not, "Estates" has its own tab (scroll down) and look unfer JAM Games in there or "Painted Bare".

5. Adrian

Adrian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +26 /5
    I saw the fixture on the wall by thestairs... is it a phone? No... what if itis a paint cannon.... & we can splodge paint at a canvass &/or if 2 people, one can stand at the canvass whilst the other splats & a sillhoutte is made... & when we're finished we go to the sink and everything is washed/cleared.

6. GamerGirlAmy

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    Ah, I see. I found the "Painted Bare" selection in the "New" tab, but it only had the clothes and canvas in it. I'll keep digging around then! Thanks for the leads^_^