Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Grand Lockwood Gift Machine EXCHANGE Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kindle, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Kindle

Kindle Senior Horde

Ratings:
    +9 /1
    Could someone help me out here. I've got 2 voucher codes for the Virtual Subway Sandwich Costume, and one code for the Killzone 3 cowboy ranger dude, from Slurpee (no longer available). I'm willing to give these up to whichever saint(s) can help gift my wife the following, from the Gift Machine:

Hot Tub
    Pink Roses
    Birthday Cake
    Ralphy the Bear

If that works for you, please send an Add request to Katsuune on PSN-- and message me a PM here on YPSH saying which item you gifted and which code you'd like in exchange. Thanks

2. Kindle

Kindle Senior Horde

Ratings:
    +9 /1
    Reason I'm asking, is she's a rather reserved person and so far has refused to hit up on friends for Lockwood stuff! But, I know Kat would still like the Hot Tub and Pink Roses and it will be appreciated, believe me.

Also, anyone wanting to do a normal, equal-value exchange of Lockwood gifts (present and future) through The Machine, send me a message, and I'll see what we can do for you.

3. Ultra

Ultra Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    If you have a few bucks in your psn wallet, I know you can use a sub-account to gift yourself, in case you can't find a trading partner.

On a related note, I think Mass Media should make a gift machine so you can gift your friends Green Tickets to the Midway :balloon:

4. Fiend009

Fiend009 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'm looking for someone who has enough tokens for the hot tub who also wants it.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted