Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tgs 2011...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by yokokoroma, Sep 17, 2011.

1. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Late last night to earlier this morning, for 4 hours I watched the TGS to see what SONY had in store for the PS3! The start of the TGS was PS Vita non-stop!! I don't have anything against the Vita, as it is SONY's trump card at the moment, but in the streaming of the TGS last night it's like the PS3 was ignored all together!! In fact there wasn't a single gameplay video shown for the PS3 during the entire time I was watching! They showed a little bit of what the Vita can do! which was something I was slightly impressed with! I say slightly because it's essentially a futuristic PSP (i.e. touch screen, front & rear cameras, & apps)... I found myself more interested in it's games, rather than what features it had! The 1st game that caught my attention was "Gravity Daze", which is an Action/Adventure type game that looks not only spectacular but innovative as well!! I'll continue to check out TGS until it's ended and leave my thoughts here! I invite you to do the same!!

2. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Gravity Daze

[video=youtube;RSN9dhm_0mI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSN9dhm_0mI[/video]
    Not the video I saw in TGS, but still a very nice introduction to the game!

3. Arshvir

Arshvir Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    jätta

Kiss you mom

4. VampireWicked

VampireWicked No Cry Baby Cockroaches

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Silent Hill: Downpour - Korn Trailer

[video=youtube;U7ieftX3isw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7ieftX3isw[/video]
    You know what? Silent Hill: Downpour actually looks pretty good. Sure, we doubt it will ever live up to the heights of the series, but then we don?t expect it to. The original couple of Silent Hill games were extraordinary, so it?s no surprise.What we don?t understand is why Konami is doing its very best to give fans a bad impression. This TGS trailer is fine if you turn the audio off and replace it with something from Akira Yamaoka. Come on Konami, Korn? Really?
    :demonangel: CLICK THE LINK 4 MORE :demonangel:
    TGS 11: Why Is Korn In The Trailer For Silent Hill: Downpour? - PushSquare.com

5. hayhaysnackers

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    to

Dude get a life, gaming is shut. Go outside for once

6. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Korn doesn't work & is a bad replacement for Akira Yamaoka

7. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    TGS 11: PlayStation Vita The Top Attraction At Tokyo Game Show

Tgs 2011..., Sep 17, 2011, 8:36 PM, YourPSHome.net, 4412
    Unfortunately we weren?t at this year?s Tokyo Game Show, but chatting to the people that were indicates an exciting amount of anticipation for Sony?s new handheld system. Lines for titles such as Uncharted: Golden Abyss were multiple hours long according to reports from various parts of the media, and that?s just one game in Sony?s huge showing.According to a Kotaku report, Sony Bend?s action-adventure spin-off title was the most popular game at TGS, suggesting Japanese gamers might not be quite so indifferent to the Western franchise after all. Other Vita titles such as Gravity Daze scooped up a number of Game Of The Show accolades.
    TGS 11: PlayStation Vita The Top Attraction At Tokyo Game Show - PushSquare.com

8. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Lord Of Apocalypse

[video=youtube;r0Zx2_xG5-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0Zx2_xG5-0[/video]
    This is another game that intrigued me from the TGS, it reminds me of Drakengard, mixed with GOW quick-time events! I personally think it would have been better suited for console, due to the fact that Square Enix is very unstable at the moment, with the numerous delays of FF Versus XIII and the very weak string of FF's as of late! Anyways, this game looks promising!

9. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Video posted on September 20th, 2011Final Fantasy XIII-2 ? ?Promise? trailer

[video=youtube;xHf-yOMCXOM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHf-yOMCXOM[/video]
    A new Final Fantasy XIII-2 trailer is upon us, an English version of the one shown at the Tokyo Game Show last week. Another blend of CG and in-game visuals, as usual. And drama. Oh, the drama!
    That VideoGame Blog » Final Fantasy XIII-2 — “Promise” trailer

10. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Kojima still wants Zone of the Enders 3

Tgs 2011..., Sep 17, 2011, 8:36 PM, YourPSHome.net, 4412
    One of the biggest disappointments of TGS this year (amongYaukza 5 and Resident Evil 6?s absence) was the lack of a Zone of Enders 3announcement, despite Hideo Kojima hosting a conference about the series.The Metal Gearmastermind did however admit that he was still hoping to make a sequel and has regular discussions about it with his staff. Having seen the size of the crowd at TGS, he promised that he would continue to have those discussions. We had thought that a reveal for near-confirmed for TGS when Zone of the Enders 3DSrumors popped up a while back. Perhaps we?ll have to look closer to the launch of the Zone of the Enders HD Collectionfor more news.
    That VideoGame Blog » Kojima still wants Zone of the Enders 3

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted