Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tekken Tag 2...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by yokokoroma, Aug 31, 2011.

1. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I've been a long time fan of the Tekken series and have had the privilege to see it's gameplay evolve or time from 1 to 3, in which I saw major improvements! After which Namco, intoduced Tekken fans to Tekken Tag Tournament, which was a great change of pace to the series! 2-on-2 co-op fights, last team standing wins!! Now 11 years later TT makes it return, in TTT2! Which looks amazing! I'm hoping it will support online battles just as Tekken 6 did! and allow 2 player co-op like Tetris! Anyways here's some gameplay of TTT2, I think I might actually participate in the next evo tournament! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRbl4vkegBc take a look at the video and leave your input here! Are you getting the game? or are you undecided?

2. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Um way early for a TTT2 post since its not out till 2012... AWW!

But i for one will be all over this and any new fighting games... YAY!

Now we wait and wait and wait. and wait....

3. teriyaki_soba

teriyaki_soba Sandwich~

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    I don't see why I won't get TTT2, I've already played every Tekken game on the major consoles already(minus Death by Degrees, never bought it...meh.)

4. PandaKneesocks

PandaKneesocks Σ(゚∀´(┗┐ヽ(・∀・ )ノ

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    um Tekken is amazing. So, I'm definitely getting tag..I loved tag in DoA4.:dnc1:

5. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    It's not too early to talk about TTT2 as it's coming out this month in arcades (Japan), Sept 14th to be exact!! (It's a shame we don't have arcades here in NA like we use to!) So technically it comes out this year! It comes out on consoles next year! The date that was printed on TT was 1999 (which was it's arcade debut) but it came out on the PS2 in 2000!

6. VampireWicked

VampireWicked No Cry Baby Cockroaches

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'm not much a Tekken fan as in playing, i don't care for the predictable & forced combo strings but the Tekken storylines are just amazing. I like the character looks & the history they have, it's amazing, don't like the fighting log or panda bear though.
    What i'm waiting for & so wanting to see is Tekken vs Soul Calibur with character creation.
    Tekken Tag 2..., Aug 31, 2011, 2:24 AM, YourPSHome.net, 4188

7. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    liking a game for the storyline makes you just as much of a fan as a someone who plays Tekken!! Yeah, the character looks are amazing! lol Yeah, Mokujin and Panda/Kuma are kind of out there as far as charaters go, but I think they were added for laughs! lol A Tekken Vs Soul Calibur you say? with character creation? that would be a huge game unto itself, if for nothing more than the character creation feature! That's a great idea though! As Heihachi was on SC 2!!

8. April_Croft

April_Croft Ps Home Traveller :)
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +2 /1
    can't wait! And tekken hybrid - ps3 exclusive rerelease of TT1 AND the blood vengeance film!

9. Shanon33

Shanon33 Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    thank you for your sharing, it is so useful to me.

10. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Well as of today they announced Tekken Hybrid Limited Edition with Art Book 2 CD's and Home Costumes... Oh YEAH now were talking... Plus it has the Tekken Tag 2 Demo as well... Oh YEAH!

By: DCS

11. April_Croft

April_Croft Ps Home Traveller :)
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +2 /1
    Can't wait...just checked gamestop uk tho and I cant find a ltd ed for hybrid :'(

12. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    aww, Tekken Hybrid is a must have for any Tekken fans... But i would go with the Limited Edition one... YAY!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted