Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tearoom, Golden Monastery

1. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    #1 C.Birch, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
    C.Birch submitted a new Showcase Item:

Tearoom, Golden Monastery

Read more about this showcase item here...

2. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    In gold silver and the aqua versions this space is terrible. This yeaes theme on home seems to be reskins

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

3. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    These years have been reskinned experimentations of personal spaces that we like or hate. Yet, much of these have failed to meet everyone's standards. In-space shops don't work, wallpapers can't work, etc.

Seriously, I'm waiting for the day that there's a personal space out there that can meet up with anyone's expectations.

4. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    I hate reskins and what they represent. People that get excited over night time versions, different colours of same space or even same spaces different backgrounds need to get a grip. I might get excited over the first version. But second or third versions is just a cheap way of getting money out of home users. Home is just stumbling from one disappointment to the next.

5. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I agree, but the designers never gave much thought about the time issue for personal spaces. Having both daytime and night time versions of the same space doesn't really get people excited. However, most people use either like the LOOT Amateratsu Yacht space or Lockwood's Dream Yacht space or any of Granzella's original spaces for time settings, if they wish to set the mood.

6. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    The best and original for setting the mood is the log cabin. No daytime setting just night. Can't beat it