Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supernova reward in other regions

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HOPPER_34, Dec 22, 2011.

1. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Now that it has been confirmed that the supernova fireworks are available in all regions, I wanted to try to get some people together to get it for my EU and JP accts. I know this is a really hard thing to organize and its probably not the best time with new update tomorrow and Holidays coming, but maybe at some point?

The really hard part about this one is that here it's my idea and I can't even host because I need to visit from my other accts! lol If anyone has any thoughts on whether this might be possible, please post here with your ideas. Hopefully we could do it so a lot of others could get it for their other accts. too....just make a big party out of the whole thing. Weeeee! :crazy:

Thx and Happy Holidays! :xmas:

2. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I sure hope someone can help you Hopper since you were so gracious earlier and allowed many others to get that spectacular award (plus a couple others) for multiple accounts at your own space. I offer up my body if it can be of help. :wink1:

BTW I think Cuddly suggested she or a friend would be trying to do this around 05:00 CST...I'm guessing many will be around and maybe could take a break for the days festivities and gather around to chat about it all whilst getting some goodies. Hopefully.

3. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Hopper I got the space, and can visit yours, so if want help, Im around until 24th EU time but can get on most times

4. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    ok thx much gary, but the key (as I'm sure you know) is to have 8 people total in the space to get the reward. That's the hard part. lol I appreciate it--we'll work it out somehow.

5. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    ok thx much gary, but the key (as I'm sure you know) is to have 8 people total in the space to get the reward. That's the hard part. lol I appreciate it--we'll work it out somehow.[/QUOTE] i can get a couple of friends over no probs

6. holafo

holafo Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Can u get them for free or do you have to buy something?

7. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Hey, Hopper, I still need the supernova firework for my EU, JP, and HK avis, if you don't mind. ;)

8. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    No I don't mind at all, but we will need to find a time and someone else's place who has our other region accts added or is willing to add them to do this....and have 7 others there while we do it. No easy task I'm afraid, but I will let you know if a plan develops. It's another one of those times when I wish I had another PS3 (or 7).

9. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Thanks a lot, Hopper, for having Dragonsfantasy invite me with my other regional accounts. ;)

10. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    No I don't mind at all, but we will need to find a time and someone else's place who has our other region accts added or is willing to add them to do this....and have 7 others there while we do it. No easy task I'm afraid, but I will let you know if a plan develops. It's another one of those times when I wish I had another PS3 (or 7).[/QUOTE] count me in ill help

11. crow6828

crow6828 i'm not crazy really

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    hey hop just let me know when ever you want to do the fireworks stuff i can help out :). now i can't buy the fireworks space or anything right now but i can atleast be another person you can add to get the numbers up lol.

12. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Got it covered earlier tonight but thx

13. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Thanks to Dragonsfantasy and ev1 for helping ev1 lol. And thanks for not going by my 0500 hours CST time since I meant 1700 hours and there's a big difference. :eek:mg_smilie:

*complete different tangent but is that the middle half of a cheerleader in the smiley section? lol

14. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    LOL Trill...well yes it is! :lollipop2:

...and I'll second that--thanks a lot to Dragonsfantasy and everyone else who helped a bunch of us get that reward in other regions.

15. DanMW

DanMW Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yes a big thank you to all it would be impossible for me otherwise

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted