Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SUBWAY® Taste For Adventure Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game (Free Home Items and Unchart

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KCChad, Sep 11, 2011.

1. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    SUBWAY® Taste For Adventure Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game (Free Home/UC3 Goodies)

UPDATE: As of October 1st, the SUBWAY: Taste for Adventure Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game has officially begun. To participate, do the following...

1) Go to your nearest Subway restaurant and purchase specially marked 30oz cups, bags of Sunchips, or purchase a sandwich (they should put a small green sticker on your sub wrapper)

2) Go to http://adventure.subway.com/ and enter your email address, input your information (name and such) and then input your code.

3) You will be given a choice of the following items after inputting your code. Choose one and it will generate a single use voucher code for you to use on PSN.

Key: Red and Blue - Redeemable through Cup, Sandwich, and/or Sunchips bag codes
    Blue - Sandwich and/or Sunchips bag codes only

*Voucher Passcode for early Access to the UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception™ Competitive Multiplayer Experience
    *Voucher Passcode for an UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception™ dynamic theme
    *Voucher Passcode for UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception™ Fortune Hunter Bounty
    *Voucher Passcode for UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception™ Multiplayer Drake Character Skin
    *Voucher Passcode for UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception™ Multiplayer Weapon Skin
    *Voucher Passcode for SUBWAY® Taste For Adventure Cup and SUBWAY® Sandwich virtual costumes for PlayStation® Home

Also, I can confirm that cup codes will give you a chance to play the Coin Spinning game, where you can win Level 1, 2, or 3 prizes. Every cup code you use upgrades your prize level up one level, so if you use one cup code you can play for level 1 prizes, if you use another cup code you can play for level 1 and 2 prizes. You will also get a go at a chance to be entered to win a trip to one of the following five countries: Costa Rica, England, France, Nepal, Dubai.

Official Rules can be found here if you want to look more into this promotionhttp://adventure.subway.com/rules.htm

If there's anything I missed then let me know, but this is how it should work for the most part. they're basically following a Gift With Purchase (GWP) format this time around, which I'm very glad to see SUBWAY® Taste For Adventure Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game (Free Home Items and Unchart, Sep 11, 2011, 7:47 PM, YourPSHome.net, 4325 Here's the TV ad for the promo if anyone's interested btw SUBWAY® Taste For Adventure Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game (Free Home Items and Unchart, Sep 11, 2011, 7:47 PM, YourPSHome.net, 4325

[video=youtube;tDH140dLq5M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDH140dLq5M[/video]

Did some searching around the Uncharted 3 Beta forums after reading a quick article on Examiner (Thank you Stephie for tweeting :p) and came across this. Looks like a user recently emailed Subway and was given a reply back about an upcoming Subway promotion that can score you Subway virtual items for Home, as well as Uncharted 3 downloads, including full access to the UC3 Multiplayer ;D Check it out.

Subway Promo Details!!! - Naughty Dog Community

2. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Seems the thread title got cut -_- Was suppose to read "Free Home items and Uncharted 3 Goodies"

3. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    Oh I'll be eating at Subway. Would prefer if the virutal costumes were Uncharted ones. :)

4. MsLiZaChan

MsLiZaChan Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    I won the virtual sandwich costume during the last Subway promotion. Looks like I can skip all the code entering and sit this one out. :thumbup:

Thanks for posting it though, Chad.

5. Caspearious

Caspearious SC4RY LURK3R D00D

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Depends on if it's the same sandwich outfit or a new variation. I'll probably play if we can get some universal codes to enter. And if I win it and it is the same outfit, I guess I'll have something to give away to friends who may not have it.

6. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    It could be either/or. At first I said to myself it'll be a completely new costume since it would be unusual to bring back an old promo item, but then I thought they might be giving newcomers and those who missed it the first time a second chance at the sub outfit. Suppose we'll see in a few weeks.

At least, according to the description, they'll be giving out a cup item. Not sure if it'll be a hand item or ornament.

7. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Also, to anyone who doesn't understand how this promo works, I believe this is how it'll go this time around.

Basically, every food purchase is an instant win. Purchasing a drink will snag you a cup code that you can use to either get Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Access or DCUO PC access. Buying a sandwich or chips will get you a code for one of the 5 items in the list above. This means, that if you buy a full meal, you should be able to grab 3 codes.

I'm not 100% sure about this but based on what was posted I believe this will how it'll work this time.

8. Smack

Smack The Realm Of AnarchY

Ratings:
    +3 /0
    Subway always has good promos and items to win..

SUBWAY® Taste for Adventure

Multi use codes

E9NNESFK
    EEYLFLN4
    MWN7HZ7L

C66LEWNY
    A6BR6ANH
    3N4LY4C7

WLWWLLRW
    NACYNKHF
    YLY6BW9Y

3N7YCYCS
    RNRNYVA6
    YMFHS47Y
    BMYW3LB3 - 10/6/11
    N6Y67LCC - 10/7/11
    99NN646V - 10/7/11

3N7YCYCS - 10/7/11
    AKALR6V7 + 1 prize level - 10/7/11
    FAYAKLCC - 10/10/11
    WZCFYKWH - 10/10/11

C3NN6LW4
    B4RH6ACB
    B6NNWL6B

4YHEENEV
    CW3CZS3B
    4KWLLLYL

AMWLALLA

9. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    OH GREAT! another SUBWAY let down... Last time i won two Games they never sent me! And they never will!

WHAT a Scam that last one was...

Oh No here we go again!

By: DCS

Anyone want a Tree Sandwich! If so put on Subway Costume Tree Head Tree Hands and Tree Feet Add Water and u can have ur very own Tasty TREE Sandwich!

10. Heavyn

Heavyn ~The big and the bad~
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +33 /4
    (^___^). I can't wait to try this

11. xBURROx

xBURROx Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yeah last time i won one copy of Infamous 2 that never arrived , dang

12. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    If anyone wins any spare Home reward codes, let me know. ;) I'll be gone around the 29th until Oct. 7th. Family vacation.

13. Iced-Tea-Bagger

Iced-Tea-Bagger Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    yeah last time i must have wasted hours and hours trying to win. i won about 300 entries for subs 4 life, and 1 facebook game.

14. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Thanks Chad. I gave away my sub outfit code last time so if it is the same item maybe i'll try and get and keep it this go round.

15. Smack

Ratings:
    +3 /0
  16. Coopertroopa

Coopertroopa Master of the Universe

Ratings:
    +6 /0
    I saw someone dressed up in the Hub as a giant cup with drakes picture on it and it looked like a subway logo with it. Could that be the new outfit?

17. Smack

Ratings:
    +3 /0
    Sorry its not bigger but it came from the subway prize list and as for the sub outfit its probably the same as the last one since theres no picture.
    SUBWAY® Taste For Adventure Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game (Free Home Items and Unchart, Smack, Sep 30, 2011, 2:21 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, prize7.jpg

18. Kitty_Pyra

Kitty_Pyra Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Well I've called alot of Sudways in my area and here are some bits of information they shared with me. Hope this helps those looking for codes, etc.

1) There are two different companies subways use for promotional supplies. Because of this some stores may release items earlier than others.

2) Subway promotions are month to month so new promotions will begin Oct 1st.

3) Not all subways take part in every promotion

4) Subways may at their discretion tell you what items they are going to carry or not. So take it with a grain of salt because they may not be totally honest with you or even know for sure what they will be carrying till the promotion activates.

Hope this helps... i called over 10 subways in my area and 97% said not till Oct 1st.

Also, in the naughty dog forums they are also saying that internal staff would have a update about the promotion with subway. This I read on their forums around 10am PST....

19. Coopertroopa

Coopertroopa Master of the Universe

Ratings:
    +6 /0
    Yup Smack that's exactly what I saw. If I happen to get a code I'll hook you guys up. You know how much I love Uncharted. *sarcasm*

20. Kazza

Kazza Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Can anyone confirm if these codes are for america only? Or can the codes be used on EU accounts?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted