Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sportswalk trivia quest

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by tomservo6, Nov 12, 2011.

1. tomservo6

tomservo6 Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Has anyone managed to completed the Sportswalk trivia quest? No matter how many rounds I finish, it never completes it.

2. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    Have you made sure you completed all the quests that come before the trivia?

3. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    If your on about the "Take It All In" Quest then yes, and you can see the reward for it in the rewards database.

4. tomservo6

tomservo6 Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I am referring to the Take It All In quest and yes, I have done the previous two quests as well as have the sports trivia quest on my list. However, it doesn't say I complete it no matter how many rounds I go through. Is there a minimum score you have to get or something?

5. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Nope when i did it, i just played a round and then went back to the Hub and checked quests screen if i recall right.

6. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I found the quests to be buggy and not registering sometimes. I had to repeat poker many times and crashed alot trying. Same with friends.

7. Bluejays20092

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    i did all six quests with no problems

8. Iced-Tea-Bagger

Iced-Tea-Bagger Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    some of the quests i had completed before i did them. like i had already won a race in rc and played over 5 games of bootleg so i completed the quests as soon as i arrived. however, some of the quests like poker didn't stick the first time but once i returned it said i completed it.

9. Ria LUCK

Ria LUCK Part Time Crazy/ Wise ;)

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    at first i didn't get any result then i exit and went to the Hub to check the quest list there ... i went back to the same area and checked the list from there again and it worked
    u need to do two things there i think
    answering questions then winning in poker ..... that's how i did it =/
    Good luck.

10. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I didn't have to touch any of them, but show up at the spaces and the messages came out. The only one I needed to do was inviting a friend over to the ferris wheel at Pier Park.

11. Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate Jetsetter Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Same here. I will say though, I found during the beta it would often not register (popup message) that you completed a quest if you left the space while the HDD symbol was still spinning. In fact, it would often freeze if you tried to leave a space while the HDD was recording. As a precaution I now don't do ANYTHING when the HDD symbol appears, and so far it appears to have drastically improved issues I've had in Home.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted