Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'small flame' attack in Peakvox Ninja

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by martinsonj, May 10, 2012.

1. martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    Hello. If you've been playing the ninja game I'm sure you've come accoss this. And enemy with a sword gets hits you and a small flame appears around your body. This move not only stops you dead in your tracks but can also kill you with one hit (even if it's not a headshot) or talk off half your life.

Now it's not the fire magic that is can be preformed by filling up your magic bar. For starters the fire magic is much miuch bigger visually. Also the fire magic surrounds the caster.

So either there is a secret attack that can only be done while using a katana and having the fire element .. or it's some form of cheating.

Personally, I don't care if someone beats me fair and square, but the thought to losing to possible cheaters pisses me off.

Anyways, if anyone have any ideas behind this please post a reply. Thanks.

2. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    Have you only seen this after this weeks Home update? They added 3 new weapons, maybe it was one of those?

3. martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    That's a good guess, but nope, it's been happening before the update.

And before anyone writes me off as being bonkers, try playing the game more and I'm sure you'll experience the same thing yourself.

4. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    This has happened to me a few times.
    I thought I was imagining things, as the same person killed me 4 times in a row with fire without having the ring of fire circling him.

5. martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    Thank you! It sucks, but I'm glad me and my wife aren't the only ones.

And you're right, a person that can do this move isn't shy about using it over and over. It's very irritating.

Another thing I just remembered; it's not a bomb. When I frist tried to explain it to my wife, she just dismissed it as getting hit with a explosive. However, in this game when you use different weapons the characters hold the weapon they are using in their hand.

People doing this 'flame attack' aren't switching weapons, they always have a sword in their hands. More over (off the top of my head) getting hit with an explosive doesn't create a small flame image on you. And finally, you know how hard it is to hit someone with a bomb at melee range? And what bomb can take half or all of your life in one hit?

Let's hope we aren't the only people that have noticed this and are vocal about it.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted