Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rooftop Terrace - Apartment

Average User Rating:
1/5,
  1. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
  2. Heavyn

Heavyn ~The big and the bad~
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +33 /4
    This would be one of those spaces that is great for fashion runways but anything else and it's meh. They should have made this a clubhouse cause it would have been perfect.

• Like Like x 1
    • mad-man

mad-man Dark Jedi

Ratings:
      +47 /6
      hmmm, it's lots open space, great for club party.
      but I think it should have some indoor space.

• ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      I agree with Carla's reviews on the space. It would be better as a free space reward than paying $2.99, though it's cheap. Some interaction should be involved too.

• Heavyn

Heavyn ~The big and the bad~
      Valued Member

Ratings:
      +33 /4
      I can agree w/ that it's not really a space worth purchasing just the long pool in the middle caught my eye as a runway besides that it's a very very basic space. I wouldn't buy into it and I agree it would have been nice to get it as a reward like the castle durant(challenges) but ehh.

• kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator
      Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
      +263 /52
      #6 kwoman32, Nov 24, 2013
      Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
      This is another do nothing box space. Only this one has bad artwork. What's the point? All this does is slow up your Home experience more than it already is. Don't encourage more junk like this by buying. Wait. Much nicer spaces are coming.

• Like Like x 2
      • CameraCat

CameraCat Member

Ratings:
        +0 /0
        Well, the price is a plus, considering spaces are being sold for so much these days. It has a lot of square footage, which makes me think it has potential. If you divide up the areas under the covered roof, for example, you could create a series of penthouse condos.
        I like night spaces because they give an opportunity to work with lighting. It's almost like having an extra layer of design.
        I think I will hold off until I am able to see it in person, and find out if the Loot walls fit in those areas. But this is not a write-off for me.
        I admit that I will likely be quickly distracted by the other, snazzy, highly-interactive spaces that are promised. But I bet this will end up being a diamond-in-the-rough for Home deco addicts.

• Foofyloose

Foofyloose Member

Ratings:
        +1 /1
        #8 Foofyloose, Dec 18, 2013
        Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
        I love the look of this space, and turned it into an upscale restaurant. Thought it would be a great place for a New Years Eve party, HOWEVER, with the way it's designed, you can only adequately decorate one side of the space without it looking barren...I did put fire pits and a fountain in the pool for an interesting touch...still a work in progress, but I'm hoping to put in a small dance floor too. Placement and slots for adding wall hangings isn't great either. I love what I have done with it though, all things considered.
        Rooftop Terrace - Apartment, Foofyloose, Dec 18, 2013, 2:35 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation(R)Home Picture 12-08-2013 00-52-39.jpg Rooftop Terrace - Apartment, Foofyloose, Dec 18, 2013, 2:35 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation(R)Home Picture 12-08-2013 00-50-52.jpg

• Like Like x 5