Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS4 home dreamin'..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Needles_kane, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Needles_kane

Needles_kane The ice cream man

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    (hopefully this is in the right place... Well, here goes anyway!)

Hey all, new member here. If there are any debasing initiations i must do, let me know and i'll get someone else right on it! I was just coming over all nostalgic remembering home, having had to do without for about 2.5 years now. I was in the tail end of the closed beta, and watched it evolve. As fate would have it, i traded my ps3 in for a 4 mere days before regaining my internet. You can imagine my dismay at not seeing home on the PSN after my first login (and if you can't, you're a worse person than my accounts namesake! Probably). I would think that with the 4's increased power, standard headset and touch capable keyboard, that home would be right at, er, home...

So my questions are as follows- any news on that front, or is sony being as upfront as an illuminati on prime time news? (strange analogy, i know, but it works for me!) And what sort of things would you all like to see on a next gen home? Personally, i think barren plots of land for a trulypersonal space would be awesome!

Cheers!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted