Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US Ps4 Experience Space In Na Home

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Nov 21, 2013.

1. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    Since no one has posted this, I guess I will...

There are rewards to get from going to this space and finding the "sparkles" once you start the quest. You start it by going to the large Vita and then talking to the guy standing next to it. You collect "cards". Once you have 13 (I think) you go the the prompt (to the right of the big PS4 wall) that says "Unlock door". Then you go to the that big PS4 logo and go in until you get the prompt to finalize the quest.

NOTE: If you go to the "Unlock door" prompt before you have all the cards, it won't work. Also note that one card is in two pieces, one piece in each "trash can". Once you get those two pieces, go to the big PS4 wall to "fix" them and make one whole card.

Rewards:

PlayStation Console
    PlayStation 4 Console
    PlayStation Controller
    Force Shield LMO
    KillZone Shadow Fall T-Shirt
    PlayStation Light Up Hoodie
    PlayStation Light Up Glovez
    Knack Statue (Active item)
    Twisted Metal Sweet Tooth Ice Cream Truck Companion

Along the way, you will also get three game vouchers for old games. Have a pen and paper handy to write them down so you can redeem them later. The games are : Twisted Metal - Destruction Derby - Warhawk .

I'm doing this from memory so please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like Like x 2
    • C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
      Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
      +261 /59
      In the process of listing them in database, here are the images.

Ps4 Experience Space In Na Home, C.Birch, Nov 21, 2013, 8:05 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, 1l.png Ps4 Experience Space In Na Home, C.Birch, Nov 21, 2013, 8:05 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, 2l.png Ps4 Experience Space In Na Home, C.Birch, Nov 21, 2013, 8:05 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, 3l.png Ps4 Experience Space In Na Home, C.Birch, Nov 21, 2013, 8:05 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, 4l.png Ps4 Experience Space In Na Home, C.Birch, Nov 21, 2013, 8:05 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, 5l.png Ps4 Experience Space In Na Home, C.Birch, Nov 21, 2013, 8:05 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, 6l.png Ps4 Experience Space In Na Home, C.Birch, Nov 21, 2013, 8:05 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, 7l.png Ps4 Experience Space In Na Home, C.Birch, Nov 21, 2013, 8:05 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, 8l.png Ps4 Experience Space In Na Home, C.Birch, Nov 21, 2013, 8:05 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, 9l.png Ps4 Experience Space In Na Home, C.Birch, Nov 21, 2013, 8:05 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, 10l.png Ps4 Experience Space In Na Home, C.Birch, Nov 21, 2013, 8:05 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, 11l.png Ps4 Experience Space In Na Home, C.Birch, Nov 21, 2013, 8:05 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, 12l.png

• Like Like x 2
      • InSight

InSight Active Member

Ratings:
        +2 /0
        Do you know if this is coming to EU as well?

• ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
        +89 /13
        Important note: You can activate the door controls if you have 11 cards found. I tried looking around for the last 2 cards, but the only thing activated now was the door controls. After unlocking the big PS logo door, I found the last 2 cards - along with the PS1 Twisted Metal code and the PlayStation gloves reward. Just make sure to get close to the prompts to get them before going through the door, which leads you to a "To be continued..." screen and back to the Home world with the Homelings.

• avilesc

avilesc 8Bit Gamer

Ratings:
        +3 /1
        Important note for Vita users: Twisted Metal is not Vita compatible. The other two are.

I'm hoping this event continues since the "hint hint" at the end.

• Scotish-Heritage

Ratings:
        +7 /1
        it should continue, we 'need' a DS4 for the PS4. kinda pointless to have a PS4 and no controller. on my Asia account i have a Titanium Blue PS3 and Controller, EU i have the PS4 and controller and NA i have 2 PS1's and a single pre-dualshock controller. so, um, where is the PS2 and controller? next round perhaps? we shall see, yes?

• mad-man

mad-man Dark Jedi

Ratings:
        +47 /6
        Huh, Asia region has PS3 & Controller rewards ?!?
        Crap, I must missed something.

• avilesc

avilesc 8Bit Gamer

Ratings:
        +3 /1
        Question: I have the Knack statue and also noticed the active item symbol. BUT it does nothing! It just stands there and has no activation icon. How do you use it?

• Scotish-Heritage

Ratings:
        +7 /1
        yeah, that was Christmas in 2010 i believe. here is the picture of the lovely little item: Ps4 Experience Space In Na Home, Scotish-Heritage, Nov 24, 2013, 12:54 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation(R)Home Picture 11-23-2013 19-45-21_1.jpg

• ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
        +89 /13
        I have a spare Warhawk PS1 code if anyone wants it. I've got it for free long ago.

• mad-man

mad-man Dark Jedi

Ratings:
        +47 /6
        Woo....It looks great.

Verification:
      Draft saved Draft deleted