Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS Home Maintenance Tonight

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KCChad, Apr 20, 2011.

1. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Haven't seen this posted here anywhere so thought I would go ahead and make everyone aware, this was posted by GlassWalls at mightnight just last night.

This was also posted by GlassWalls in a thread questioning the time this maintenance should begin at.

Not sure if this means regular maintenance Wednesday night either, but this much here has been confirmed for tonight. Guessing it has to do with the 1.5 Core client update to Home this week ;D

2. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    By those times it sounds pretty much like the average weekly update times, but with no early blog post we can't be sure if it is an early content update... I think it's more likely what Carla said in the chat earlier and it's in preparation for 1.5 coming later in the week

3. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Guess I missed that convo, but yeah it sounds to me they're simply preparing to upgrade the core client, rather than packing it into one single update. Possibly to avoid taking so long Wednesday night/Thursday morning, is my best guess.

4. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Gotta love how NA Home likes to keep us all in the loop...;D

5. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
  6. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    nothing was on the Home Message of the Day, news update, etc when I checked a few minutes ago....

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted