Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS Home for PS4 - Petition

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CathedralDream, Aug 17, 2014.

1. CathedralDream

CathedralDream New Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hello, PSHome.net!

I come to you humbly requesting your help in signing (and sharing!) this petition for making our voices heard by Sony and Andrew House.

I tried to share this on the official PS Home forums in vain. It was removed, and I was told that not only was it considered spam, but that it "didn't add to discussion", even though it's regarding one of the largest discussions on the forums to date.

"This petition is to help let Sony Computer Entertainment know that the users of PS Home are passionate and dedicated to it's continued presence on the PlayStation, and are fully supportive of it's expansion to the PS4, as well as to establish how grateful we would be for some sort of official statement on this matter."

Petition | Bring PlayStation Home to the PS4! | Change.org

Please help to spread the word.

EVERY signature counts, and EVERY share counts towards new signatures.

Regardless of if this can happen, we deserve more communication from Sony and Andrew House about this issue!

This isn't my petition - it's our petition.

Together, we can make our voices heard.

Petition | Bring PlayStation Home to the PS4! | Change.org

Thank you!

Note: Please feel free to use the short url tiny.cc/signforhome when sharing.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted