Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Portable Slay

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Apollo_Decertus, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Apollo_Decertus

Apollo_Decertus Holder of the Sun

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'll admit it took me several days to even figure out how to play this game. I kept trying to force my soldiers into enemy positions without realizing I couldn't if they were connected. I slowly started gaining the hang of it after so much frustrating moments and gained a small admiration of the game despite it's difficulty. I then won my first game and was so proud of myself (I know it's the small things) After many times of losing, I have I would now say mastered the game and it's actually become enjoyable. It would a great idea if they were to release a portable version of the game so that you could play in your personal space, even perhaps create a multi-player battle between friends. It would be a fun game to play and add to the list of available games for personal spaces.

Perhaps add additional rewards for completing certain task? Any thoughts.

2. HeavensLightfire

Ratings:
    +2 /1
    I dont even like Slay that much...so..yea...but its a good idea :)

3. Apollo_Decertus

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    It's fun when you get good at it, I just dont want it to disappear once the beta closes and the game is out :< Perhaps something along the lines of scribble shooter. Thanks for the input and support xD

4. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    I'd hope the lounge is permenent as well as the game since there is always a crowd there, I have given it a few tries and don't understand it on my own but there is a good thread on the US forums that I will take advantage of. It does seem like it might make a good game cabinet though, you should try posting your idea to the US suggestions forum. 8)

5. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    It would be nice if they kept the game with the rewards rotating. Maybe add the companion too.

6. Apollo_Decertus

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I made this little tutorial to help you and whoever is starting out playing. Some basic functionality of the game. http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/slay-mini-tutorial-7059/#post44555

Maybe I will try that, thanks :)

7. IggyMonster45

IggyMonster45 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    Cabnet? Should be able to get one of those Slay tables as a furniture items, and play that way.

8. Apollo_Decertus

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    That's exactly what I was thinking.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted