Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Granzella New Gz Gift this week from Granzella - April 2nd, 2014

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Mar 31, 2014.

1. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    Send a gift to someone special with GZ Gift!
    GZ Gift is an Advanced Furniture Item that lets you and your friends send gifts to one another.

There's over 100 special items to choose from. From birthday cakes and sparkling holiday trees to party dresses and yukata, the selection is overflowing with variety. You can even gift the exclusive Tearoom, Golden Monastery, a personal space that glitters with gold.

Sending out a ton of gifts bags you spectacular reward items. These rewards include limited edition furniture, golden armor, the Locomotion - Jetpack (Golden) that lets you soar in the sky, and the Tearoom, Aqua Monastery, where koi swim gracefully across the walls.

To send a gift, you need GZ Tickets, available in Granzella Lounges and from the GZ Gift Store. The "5 Gift Coins" item, distributed during the New Year's Countdown event, may also be used.

To receive a gift that someone has sent, simply launch GZ Gift. Users can even set their birthday and a Wish Item to let their friends know when to shower them with gifts.

GZ Gift is available FREE in the store.

*Users in Asia and Japan cannot receive gifts. To ensure that gifts are sent properly, do not disconnect from the Internet while sending a gift.

New Gz Gift this week from Granzella - April 2nd, 2014, kwoman32, Mar 31, 2014, 1:25 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 20140402_GZ Gift.jpg

Also, don't forget to check out what's going on in PlayStation Home Granzella's lounges.
    Challenge in Southern Island Hideaway: Join the "Watercraft Race".
    Challenges in Great Edo of Nippon: Join "Goldfish Scooping" and "Straw Bundle for Practice".
    Challenge in Glittering Sands Beach: "Getting to One of Offshore Rocks".

• Like Like x 1
    • drake21734

drake21734 Administrator
      Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
      +45 /11
      Nice to see the gift machine is finally coming our way :)

• Like Like x 1
      • Rustbukkit

Rustbukkit Sci-Fi Guy
        Valued Member

Ratings:
        +4 /5
        Let's just hope they followed Veemee's sensible move and allow us to decline gifts. :sneaky:

• Un0-0n3unique

Un0-0n3unique A Huge Japanese Fan Of Anime & Manga
        Valued Member

Ratings:
        +4 /1
        YAY we got some thing from granzella long time no see i wonder what next after the gift machine

• Scotish-Heritage

Ratings:
        +7 /1
        remember people, that machine takes up more space than the Loot and Giftinator-9000 combined.i think i shall wait until GZ manages to reduce its size before i acquire it.

• ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
        +89 /13
        #6 ReccaWolf, Apr 1, 2014
        Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
        I guess GZ is in the middle of doing their gift giving machine rewards this coming update, and probably thinking of another April Fools event later on for NA and EU - although there's no word on it yet from their Twitter page.

Wait, I think I spoke too soon...Here's something I found under their new Japan site, aka GNN (Granzella News Network). Could it be another hint of their new AFD event or just for laughs?

Dinosaurs and neo-specimen dinosaurs are roaming everywhere! :p

GNN | Granzella News Network

• Baron_Brain

Baron_Brain Notorious Dis-Member
        Valued Member

Ratings:
        +21 /1
        #7 Baron_Brain, Apr 1, 2014
        Last edited: Apr 1, 2014

Unless I've been sadly mistaken, this Granzella page has nothing whatsoever to do with Home — nothing there ever been mentioned in connection with it or the PS3.

If you take a better look at the site, you'll see it's just a support site for their brand-spanking-new just-released-today "Dinosaursaurus Camera" |「恐竜ザウルスカメラ」mobile app, for both iOS & Android platforms. There's even a huge advertisement link for it on each page (down in the posts section at the bottom, where it says "Advertisement" in English…).

Basically, this is a photo app that allow you to place eight (8) different dinosaur models (e ones shown on the website) into your photos, each coming in several different poses… either directly onto newly shot pics, or pre-existing ones from your camera roll. Each models can be placed, resized, rotated, flipped, and the contrast altered to better blend into your pic. Silly mindless photo manipulation fun, nothing more. And a program I've already erased.

Oh, and the app Is free, and installed just fine onto my NA iPhone & iPad (I assume it installs just as well for Android devices).

[fieldset=Sterling Malory Archer][justif]"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen."[/justif][/fieldset]
        Sent via my BrainPADD using magic & a bit of pixie dust…

• Informative Informative x 1
        • ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
          +89 /13
          Yeah, I did look at that, but sadly, I didn't use any translation site for it. I just browsed and saw something about using the iphone. Must be Granzella's newest thing now in Japan. It's kinda cool for traveling people.

Sony Japan did this with a new version on using the app for the PS Vita to find pet monsters all over Japan, and using the Vita to capture them.

Verification:
        Draft saved Draft deleted