Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need For Speed Most Wanted

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kimilicious, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Kimilicious

Kimilicious Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    [h=1]New Need for Speed Coming from Criterion, First Screenshot Released[/h]
    Need For Speed Most Wanted, Kimilicious, Jun 1, 2012, 10:04 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, MOSTWANTED_016.jpg
    A few days ahead of its official E3 Media Briefing, EA has confirmed recent rumors that a new Need for Speed Most Wanted title is on the way from Criterion Games. In addition, the above screenshot offers up our first glimpse of what we can expect, which appears to once again be bad-ass cars and the cops that chase them.

We don't have any other details right now, but the game will be showcased during The Download, EA's upcoming E3 briefing which can be viewed live exclusively on SPIKE TV on Monday, June 4 at 4:00 PM ET/1:00 PM PT and on GameTrailers.com. Expect to get some details on the project then.

I Wonder If Josie Maran Will Return For This One ;)

2. VampireWicked

VampireWicked No Cry Baby Cockroaches

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'm wondering if this will be as good as the original.

3. Kimilicious

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I Hope It Does Seeing As Criterion Is Making It .. I Really Enjoyed Criterion's Burnout Paradise And Need For Speed Hot Pursuit :eek: Need For Speed The Run Was Good But Not The Best And I Am Expecting NFS The Run 2 Because They Said It In The Game As The Final Cinematic :p

Maybe The Guy From NFS The Run Will Be In The New NFS Most Wanted .. Hmm .. It Shall Be Interesting As More Details Unfold Over E3 And The Coming Months ;D

4. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Ewww Burnout Paradise i really hope it doesn't add Burnout Paradise crashes to it.
    Hey if i get it i'll invite you to play & i'll be the naughty policewoman & pull you over LOL.

Need For Speed Most Wanted, Jun 1, 2012, 10:04 PM, YourPSHome.net, 6950

5. Kimilicious

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    LoL OMG .. Hello Officer :eek:

I Never Missed A NFS Game, LoL .. I Will Definitely Get It :p

You Can Pull Me Over Anytime, Vampy .. Just Don't Give Me A Ticket ;)

PS : I Have Seen That Officers Other Pictures .. My Oh My :shocking:

6. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    LOL Really?
    ........PM me the link lol.​

7. Kimilicious

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    The action ramps up in this cinematic style trailer for Need for Speed: Most Wanted originally debuted at E3 2012!

[video=youtube_share;AjBj0pOzyDg]http://youtu.be/AjBj0pOzyDg[/video]

8. Kimilicious

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    A few totaled cop cars are inevitable at these speeds in Need For Speed: Most Wanted.

[video=youtube_share;4uYN7fPkNh8]http://youtu.be/4uYN7fPkNh8[/video]

9. Kimilicious

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Take down other players and roam around the city after the race has finished in Need For Speed: Most Wanted.

[video=youtube_share;QKtQbn5Iw58]http://youtu.be/QKtQbn5Iw58[/video]

10. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Burn out is corrupting every racing game out just like GearsOfWar's cover system has corrupted resident evil operation raccoon city resident evil 6, DeadSpace3 & LostPlanet3 i think.

If i wanted Burn out i'd buy Burn out.
    I don't driving 90mph & having the camera snap backwards just to view a crash or having players online spam the crash system just to get a cheap victory by disabling opponents.
    From the videos ATM I'll pass.​

11. Kimilicious

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hahaha I Knew You Would Have Something To Say About That :p .. I Think This Is The First NFS Game To Copy The Burnout Crash Scene When You Hit The Car ..

They Didnt Do That In NFS Hot Pursuit .. Why In Most Wanted ? :eh:

Oh Well .. I'm Still Looking Forward To It And Of Course To Ms. Milani Pulling Me Over For Speeding .. Oh Whatever Will She Do ? Its Not Like Im Going To Say Yes Mam .. I'll Drive Slower .. Its NEED FOR SPEED .. I Need The Speed .. Oh Yea! (that sounded dirty, lol)

I'll Just Flip Milani's 38 DDD And Speed Off ;)

12. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Mmmmm i'm sure you'll be saying YES MAM lol.

13. Kimilicious

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    More Like You Will Be The One Saying It ;)

14. Kimilicious

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    E3 2012: Need for Speed: Most Wanted is Burnout Paradise 2

At this point, it’s safe to assume EA’s given Criterion full control over whatever Burnout game it wants to make, so long as it’s called Need for Speed. Most Wanted, which reimagines the 2005 title of the same name, is the spiritual successor to Burnout Paradise, and it’s anything but shy about it.

Come on. The license plates of two multiplayer cars read "Burnout" and "Paradise," for crying out loud.

You’ll get props for smashing signs and fences. Events occur naturally as you explore the open world. Drifting and drafting around the open world earns you points. Sweet jumps are everywhere.

Bombing down the road at 100mph and leaping over the freeway naturally attracts the law, and giving cops the slip is half the fun of Most Wanted. The other half is, of course, smashing their cars into walls, off bridges, and into oblivion. Vehicles in Most Wanted feel heavy, sound powerful, and hit like wrecking balls. Most Wanted encourages some serious car-on-car violence, even beyond the stuff Hot Pursuit enabled.

The larger spaces and exploration lets you line up devastating takedowns, whether you’re mid-race, sabotaging a jump competition, or just griefing pals rolling around your world. Players can explore the city on their own, group up for events, or smash each other’s Autolog records on the fly. Notoriety is the focus rather than fastest laps, although wins and accomplishments contribute to your Speed Points. As is the modern standard, seemingly everything adds to your total.

Need For Speed Most Wanted, Kimilicious, Jun 6, 2012, 4:53 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, mostwanted02.jpg
    This is the logical step for both Criterion and Need for Speed. After all, Most Wanted as a concept was originally a twist on the classic Hot Pursuit formula. Criterion following its Hot Pursuit reimagining with another reinvention The Autolog enables passive competition by presenting others’ achievements all the time, which feeds directly into Most Wanted’s main theme: becoming the most wanted, of course.

No matter what the Need for Speed name means to you, Most Wanted is Burnout Paradise with police. It's about the chase, from police and against friends. It makes you want to break the law by becoming the most notorious driver on your friends' list. It's familiar, looks good, moves fast, and feels fantastic. Basically, Most Wanted is exactly what you want from an arcade racing game, crafted by one of the best developers on the planet, and it's building on one of the best foundations in the franchise's history.

15. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Depends on who catches who :)

16. Kimilicious

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Need For Speed: Most Wanted - E3 2012: Speedwall Walkthrough

Game designer Matt "Professor" Follett shows us that In Need For Speed: Most Wanted a race through the city doesn't end at the finish line.

[video=youtube_share;J1oszKY3cck]http://youtu.be/J1oszKY3cck[/video]

17. Kimilicious

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Need For Speed: Most Wanted - E3 2012: Matt "Professor" Follett Interview

Matt "Professor" Follett tells us about the cars you can choose, the open world gameplay, and how you can become the most wanted in Need For Speed: Most Wanted.

[video=youtube_share;ml8RhPBK-UQ]http://youtu.be/ml8RhPBK-UQ[/video]

18. Kimilicious

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Criterion Details Autolog 2.0 for Most Wanted

Criterion has released details of Autolog 2.0, a network that connects online friends allowing them to compete in head-to-head races and easily compare their stats. The service first shipped with Criterion's take on Hot Pursuit in 2010, and the service will get lots of new features when Need For Speed: Most Wanted launches later this year.

Autolog 2.0 will record everything you do in the game, and it will broadcast this in the form of a 'Live Feed' that "pulls all the biggest news from your friends' games and invites you to do better". The service automatically highlight your greatest victories on your friends' Autolog Walls.

There will also be a greater degree of personalisation, allowing you to target which of your friends you really want to beat and customise the recommendations it makes. You can even turn down "the volume on a particular friend and focus the action on someone you absolutely must beat."

Autolog will also be more integrated into the game's open world environment. As you drive around the city, Autolog will inform you of your friends' current records and the times you have to beat.

19. ruiavirn

ruiavirn Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Great
    Actually I Never Missed A NFS Game

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted