Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US & EU Ndreams Announces Blueprint - Make Your Own Personal Space!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jul 3, 2012.

1. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    nDreams announced today their upcoming release of "Blueprint" for PS Home.

“In PlayStation Home you can customise your avatar to look however you want. With
    Apartments you are able to decorate pre-built spaces with items and furniture. But wouldn’t it be nice to design your own apartment from scratch?

Blueprint: Home from nDreams will allow you, for the very first time, to create and build your own apartment. With a variety of different style packs you can craft your perfect pad. Want one huge warehouse with ten doors and no windows? That’s fine. How about a house with twenty-five rooms and a courtyard in the middle? No problem. Fancy moving it instantly from a country field to the top of a skyscraper? Easy.

Rooms, doors, windows, wallpaper, flooring, ceilings, feature objects, exteriors, skies and environments. Let your imagination run wild and create and store multiple apartments exactly how you want them. You are the architect with Blueprint: Home.

We will have more information on Blueprint: Home closer to release in a few weeks’ time.”

Here's a few screen shots: ( You will find more in our nDreams Forum HERE )

Ndreams Announces Blueprint - Make Your Own Personal Space!, kwoman32, Jul 3, 2012, 5:03 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, shot57.png Ndreams Announces Blueprint - Make Your Own Personal Space!, kwoman32, Jul 3, 2012, 5:03 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, shot06.png Ndreams Announces Blueprint - Make Your Own Personal Space!, kwoman32, Jul 3, 2012, 5:03 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, shot20.png Ndreams Announces Blueprint - Make Your Own Personal Space!, kwoman32, Jul 3, 2012, 5:03 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, shot21.png

2. houdrummer

houdrummer Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Awesome, something to keep me interested in spending more time on Home.

3. Heavyn

Heavyn ~The big and the bad~
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +33 /4
    :crossi: I wantz

4. BIg Red Machine

BIg Red Machine Active Member

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    i hope this is free

5. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Wow that looks great, my mind is racing with all the possibilities for my perfect space. :p

No doubt there will be some pretty incredible designs made by the community, I look forward to seeing them.

6. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Its something many people have been asking for for a long time so im sure loads will love it. I look forward to testing it out when its out.

7. Apollo_Decertus

Apollo_Decertus Holder of the Sun

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    My only complaint is that all the windows look the same except for the little smaller ones in shape. Other than that this is GREAT! : D As I noticed that you could add separate buildings all over the space and I smirked. There is a lot of customization so far, and hopefully it will increase. I was hoping it would be released on this week's update, but I guess we'll have to wait xD

This is definitely in the right direction. I'm going to guesstimate that the price will be $19.99.

8. ixarix

ixarix Prince of guides.

Ratings:
    +3 /0
    This is fun. I was just talking with a friend about how great it would be to have this level of customization in a personal space. To design it from the ground up and configure it to suit our tastes. I wonder if the landscape surrounding the space will be changeable?

9. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Just be careful if Carla designs her own place and invites you, because it will probably have a secret room that she will lock you into....and then will only give you a pizza to eat while she stands outside and laughs at you with her friends. :smile1:

10. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    By checking other websites there seems to be many styles of windows, door and walls to choose from as well as landscape, cityscape or fantasy worlds to choose from. $20 is a steal for this type of customization, and it seems to be going to all regions as well. :drool:

11. Diamond_Dust

Diamond_Dust ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ Innocent ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'm gonna wait and see how this turns out, I'm not gonna keep my hopes up though :p

12. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I'd get this! ^^

13. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    looks superb but ill wait and see, cost, ease of use etc

14. GOODY_2_SHOES_23

GOODY_2_SHOES_23 Playstation Home Junkie

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    $20. is a steal, to be able to make what you want, when you want. A custom designed home, to a batchelor party pad....lol. I would definetly get this.:dnc5:

15. Apollo_Decertus

Apollo_Decertus Holder of the Sun

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Oh ok thanks for letting me know, just went by what I saw in the video. I had figured they're still adding because it's still in development I suppose. Lol $20 is a guesstimate pricing.
    :fry:
    Now for 2nd and 3rd level customization ;D

16. EvilFluffyBunny

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    Interesting, but I just don't know. I'd probably want a tour, before buying it. I can just imagine the price, too, but we'll see.

17. Kimilicious

Kimilicious Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Oh Wow .. I Want It! .. I'm Afraid Of The Price Of That .. LoL :p .. All My House Building In Sims 2 Will Be A Great Benefit For This, Layouts Wise :eek:

18. EvilFluffyBunny

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    And people have said and still say the Sims games are useless. :p

Guess I get the last laugh. :laugh:

19. Ocelot-BigBoss

Ocelot-BigBoss La Li Lu Le Lo

Ratings:
    +3 /0
    I like the idea of building your own space, but actually I don´t like the quality of the whole space itself; at least by picture. I know, if we could build our own space and if it could looks like the cutteridge space it would be so great, and not that good for the others developers :nono:

Now, what I´m wondering is what will be necessary to do if I want to keep 2 or 3 different themed spaces, buy another slot or space... could it be possible to save different layouts...

Actually, I would like to see the option to save different layouts for the same space in the current personal spaces.

20. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I always hoped that Home would allow users to start building their own content. :)

great to see this happen ndreams! I'm very impressed.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted