Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU More That's New This Week In Eu - Dec. 11th, 2013

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Dec 10, 2013.

1. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    #1 kwoman32, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
    What's new that we already covered for this week in EU :

Codeglue & Dani - Two Super Value Bundles - Dani Outfits - Male Outfits & LMO's

Granzella - December Sale & Silent Night Cat outfit

JAM Games - Snow Globe Apartment - Furniture - Holiday Outifts

Lockwood - Abbey Hill Winter Cottage - Drop Science - Fool Throttle - Prehistoric Valley

Here is what else is coming this week to the EU Region :

December Sale
    The December Sale continues this week with some great value clothing and locomotion bundles from Juggernaut Games, Codeglue, Granzella, Lockwood, nDreams and VEEMEE! What about getting the Great Edo Assortment Set from Granzella, the nDreams Ultimate Locomotion Bundle or the Juggernaut Clothing Super Value Bundles at 50% off!? Ladies will want the six complete outfits from Dani at a great price! Do not miss these great deals and many more as it is for a limited time only!

nDreams
    Luxury Interactive Bar

Sit down, grab a drink and sip away.

More That's New This Week In Eu - Dec. 11th, 2013, kwoman32, Dec 10, 2013, 8:36 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, bar-ndreams.jpg
    LMO – Guitar Pop Ups with Sound

The locomotions have three different emotes and will play some different music depending on which one you choose.

More That's New This Week In Eu - Dec. 11th, 2013, kwoman32, Dec 10, 2013, 8:36 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, guitarLMO-ndreams.jpg

Spun'mas
    Come visit Spun'mas Spunland, decked out in festive sounds and colors. Find Father Spun in his secret Grotto, return to him his wandering Spundeer and he will give every good Spunling a special Spun'mas gift, which can only be opened between Spun'mas day and the end of the year!

Try out our Spun'mas commerce items in the Spunland shop: Father Spun's favourite steed a Spundeer LMO with sleigh, the Spun'mas Tree Full body Suit and the Spun'mas Tree Active Furniture item (complete with Spun'mas Countdown Wall Hanging and a special Spun'mas gift for you and your friends!). What festive fun can you make?

VEEMEE
    In the 3D Printer this week : Crouching Dragon Hoodies and Animal Avatars Dogs. There are seven to pick from including; German Shepard, Highland Terrier and Border Collie. Equipping these dog avatar locomotion items also grant access to the Acorn Meadows Dog Park!

New Street Style clothes available in the Store. The Red Superstar Hoodie with Sweatbands and Red Metallic Trainers for men. The Pink Style Icon Laced Cropped Hoodie and White Denim Shorts and Patterned Tights for women.

Home Square
    Something magical is happening in Home Square. There are more surprises in Store but more importantly, somebody needs your help…

More That's New This Week In Eu - Dec. 11th, 2013, kwoman32, Dec 10, 2013, 8:36 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, homesq.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Adrian

Adrian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +26 /5
    • ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      Sucks that the sales are in EU regions. When will NA get those?

• Like Like x 1
      • Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
        Valued Member

Ratings:
        +44 /10
        Hopefully there will be a surprise in Home Square to celebrate Home turning 5, I figure the gifts will work as they did in the old winter wonderland space, one a day in the lead up to the 25th.

• Adrian

Adrian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
        +26 /5
        I seem to have lost my sense of humour...

Go to wardrobe - accessories - face & select "None" in order to get rid of the free moustache foisted upon you!

xx

• Scotish-Heritage

Ratings:
        +7 /1
        anyone else seem to find that the PS4 rewarded during the Gamescom Event is suddenly missing from their Inventory? i still have the DS4, just not that PS4. got a picture up of all my Playstation systems thus far in EU. my 'missing' PS4 is the vertical one on the far left.
        More That's New This Week In Eu - Dec. 11th, 2013, Scotish-Heritage, Dec 12, 2013, 4:34 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation(R)Home Picture 12-04-2013 17-57-04.jpg

• faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
        +113 /3
        Yeah, I'm also missing the PS4.

• Baron_Brain

Baron_Brain Notorious Dis-Member
        Valued Member

Ratings:
        +21 /1
        #8 Baron_Brain, Dec 12, 2013
        Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
        Doubt this will be of any real help to you two, but you never know; it's mainly an FYI.

I unavoidably missed Gamescom 2013 in its entirety— plus everything else in Home — from August thru October's end. So I never even received the PS4 or DUALSHOCK®4.

(For the curious, I was in hospital all that time following a seriously nasty 19+ hour neurosurgery. Not at all fun, but at least the food in ICU was excellent! Still amazed I survived the procedure somehow … :o_O: ?!)

Anyway, upon entering EUR HK Home Square earlier, I was indeed given both the PS4 + DUALSHOCK®4 for the contest. They're definitely the Gamescom rewards I'd missed.

If you also never got these, you should be receiving them now. Hopefully SCEE quickly fixes the glitch with the earlier release soon, or at least allows you to re-obtain them here.

UPDATE; Apologies! Seems I'm a rather brain dead from severe lack of sleep. Swore I was in EUR Home when I wrote the above, but noooo… I was apparently in HK. Where you are given the PS4 items. Only thing EUR dished out upon entering were 5th Birthday Home hats + lame Philips® T-shirts. Dang!

"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen."
        — Sterling Malory Archer

• mad-man

mad-man Dark Jedi

Ratings:
        +47 /6
        You will get moustache when you enter home square.
        You can't stop it.

Be honest, i want get hand item shaver
        in stead of a t-shirt from Phillips.

• Adrian

Adrian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
        +26 /5
        Perhaps they have dummy mock ups of Sony employees/devs, & we can give them wierd shaved heads...

• ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
        +89 /13
        Just where is this promo of Philips, since I can't find it in Home Square? :p

• Scotish-Heritage

Ratings:
        +7 /1
        i didn't see anything either in HS relating to Philips. just had the items appear in my closet.

• Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
        Valued Member

Ratings:
        +44 /10
        One of the Plinths in Home Square has a giant razor on it, it's pretty hard to miss :p from reading what it says when you select it, there might be multiple moustache rewards (select one and "let it grow for 4 days" seems to hint you'll get the reward 4 days later) Personally I'd rather avoid moustache rewards as my avi doesn't quite suit them :laugh:

• Scotish-Heritage

Ratings:
        +7 /1
        thats Home for ya, giving us crap we don't want and surely didn't click on to get.

• texascpwarrior

texascpwarrior mckenziebowman

Ratings:
        +0 /0
      • C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
        Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
        +261 /59
        Please stop spamming the forum and the sites comments system, please take this as a warning.

Verification:
      Draft saved Draft deleted