Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loot portable EOD radios and TVs for Summer2012 release.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SeraphinaArietta, Dec 24, 2011.

1. SeraphinaArietta

SeraphinaArietta Seraphina's Eternal Love

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Great news, everybody. Loot portable EOD radios and TVs for Summer2012 release. What do you think of this?

Loot portable EOD radios and TVs for Summer2012 release., Dec 24, 2011, 2:29 AM, YourPSHome.net, 5566
    lootgear LOOT™ Gear @

@HypnoticInertia Yes, we are working on portable EOD radios and TVs. It should be ready around summer 2012. Thank you for your support.

2. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    OMG....this would be a big time game changer if they pull this off! That really is great news--thx for posting.

3. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    That is amazing news. Simply amazing.

4. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Even in home we can become couch potatoes lol, love the idea of music player, would love it more if we had slots to add own stations, the stations they got are good, but there some great stations available out there, still think watching movies on home is as sad as it gets, its like watching an over repeated tv movie with your cell phone in hand texting a friend and calling it a movie night, last time I had a movie night there was beer, pizza and a brand new movie, we have all the wealth of options the playstation has to offer there has to be something better than that, even making your own short movie

5. the_fps

the_fps Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I wonder if they mean protable like an inventory item, or as a furniture item for other spaces. I can see a protable radio being used a lot. Portable tv might be wierd and make problems.

6. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    furniture item for any personal space, otherwise everytime u tried to watch crackle in a public space it would shut off everytime a non US based person arrived

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted