Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Localized Games?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by yokokoroma, Jul 29, 2011.

1. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    What games from Japan would you like to see localized here? As we should all be aware by now that, not all games made in Japan are seen here in North America! I hope this comes to NA like "Tales Of Graces" is slated to! I need some RPGS to play! lol not only that, but this "Tales Of" game redefines the series with a new graphical style! which is very lush and bold visually!!

Attached Files:

2. Grand_Viceroy

Grand_Viceroy The Infinite One

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    The art cover alone is making me want the game. lol. :tounge:(salivating).

3. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    lol yeah, all "Tales" artwork is really something! "Kōsuke Fujishima" is an amazing character designer!

4. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yakuza OF The End, a zombie outbreak in a city run by Yakuza, what could be better than that? this is a very action packed game! I think it would do well here in the western market!

Localized Games?, yokokoroma, Aug 5, 2011, 6:51 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Yakuza_Of_the_End.jpg

5. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Sengoku Basara 3 Utage (Party)

Localized Games?, yokokoroma, Aug 23, 2011, 11:53 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, sengokubasarautage.jpg
    this re-release/updated version of Sengoku Basara 3 Heroes, includes new modes and will allow you to play as characters who were non-playable in Heroes! Capcom, this needs to be released in NA, as your not in good graces with the fans, RE: ORC, canceling Mega Man, destroying DMC! Do yourselves a favor and listen to your fans, I mean really listen! If I have to import this game, I'm going to be really irritated because you could've done 1 of 2 things! The 1st being obvious, which is you should've released the game with all those involved, being playable from the start. You could've delayed it until all character's were playable! The 2nd thing is obvious as well, instead of making a whole new game, you could've released the extras as DLC, as I know most owners of Heroes are now mad, that they bought an incomplete game, because the way I see it, you released a 70% complete game! Don't shut out the NA market just because Heroes received some negative reviews, a lot of the backlash was from not making the NPC characters playable! and downgrading PS3 version's graphics to be similar to the wii! As far as Heroes score, I definitely don't agree with that, I mean a 6.5, not even! Sengoku Basara 3 Heroes deserves at least an 8, if the NPC were playable and the graphics were made to be worthy of the PS3, then a 9 would be in order!! If this western eastern game hatred continues, where will gaming be in the coming years? I could go on and on about this game as it's one of my favorite game titles, especially in regards to Samurai warfare, but I will stop here!

6. teriyaki_soba

teriyaki_soba Sandwich~

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    Let's see:

Suzumiya Haruhi no Tsuisō
    Tales of Vesperia(PS3 version, I'm aware there is one for the 360)
    Tales of Destiny 2 (PS2)
    Tales of Xillia

Huh...guess my list was shorter than I thought or perhaps I'll remember more later.

7. JamesBR27

JamesBR27 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0

Please, dont tell me that game is not going to the US?
    Im sure i saw a trailler for it a time ago at GameTrailers !

I want this game so bad.

8. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I can't say for sure as SEGA hasn't said anything about localizing it! I would say it's a 50/50 chance, but it's been stated that Yakuza spin-off games never get localized! The usual turn around time for localization is 1 year, meaning 1 year from which the JP version of the game was released! So if nothin happens with the game in a year, then more than likely it won't get localized! I too would like to see it stateside, as of now though, if you really want to play it, you'll have to import it!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted