Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LKWD Venue

Average User Rating:
5/5,
  1. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    C.Birch submitted a new showcase item:

LKWD Venue

Read more about this showcase item...

2. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Here is some feedback from Lockwood on some of the community's feedback given to me.
    • Costing unclear in EU: there has been an error putting the bundles into the store, I can see why people are getting confused, we are working to resolve this.
    • Bug that makes the runway not work and the control panel break for guests: this is the reason it was delayed in US, this bug has been fixed and will be live next week and updated for EU.
    • Unable to turn off music: Lockwood are looking into this and are hopefully to have it sorted next week
    • Normal access tot he runway area without having to be in game mode: Lockwood are looking to update this to add this support and that might happen as fast as next week.
    As always, please give your feedback on items within Home, the Dev's love to here them and we feed them to them to see so they can act on them if need for keep it in mind for upcoming content.

3. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    The biggest thing my friends are saying is that they really wish this was a club. 12 people is very small to use as a "show" when you consider you have to have audience and performers/models. Most people who do this tend to fill a clubhouse to maximum.

I heard LKWD tweet there is some technical problem that prevents it from being a club. If it's possible, LKWD should drop whatever feature necessary to make a clubhouse possible. If it helps, preferences can be temporary, if storing prefs is the roadblock. or possibly it can just use the same pref files as a Venue apt if the owner has both.

People really want to know WHY a club is not possible. :)

4. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    I'm not a programmer so I can't say the technical reasons as to why The Venue wasn't made into a club. However, I do know that LKWD, like any other dev, wants to make money. With that in mind, I am SURE that if they could have made it into a club, they would have. LKWD has said that right from its concept, they wanted to make it a club. I wished they could have too. However, we all know Home has its limitations.

If Sony ever gets around to telling us about Home's future on the PS4,, maybe there is hope it still could happen. Maybe.

5. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    As a club house they had problems with the edits tobthe space design being seen by guests when the owner was not there, was also problems with saving the edits.

Its a limit due to the core coding of the clubs system and something lockwood are in contact with sony to fix, so that they will be able to put the club version out.

The club system in Home is old and as hardly seen any updates.

6. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Would be nice to see some improvements to the club system, as you said its very tired and neglected so I hope that LKWD's push will bring about an improvement.

• Like Like x 1
    • Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
      +67 /2
      I kinda thought that was it. Thanks CB for the lowdown. Always nice to have an answer instead of the Sony Silence. (Now don't that sounds like a Dr Who villian?)

I'm kinda wondering why they didn't go with "next best thing" solution. Like just accept that the thing won't display a customized look when the owner isn't there. Accept it. And run with it. Allow any club leader to change it. (If that's possible)

:)

• gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
      +22 /11
      I think Karen had it right. its about money, releasing it with its changing decoration feature means they can charge 7.99 for it with all its decoration packs and release extra packs in gift machines etc. versus releasing it as a club house and taking the customisation feature out means they cant get the add on sales and only charge 4.99 for the more basic space. Even though the space would be far better as a club house a developer has to make they profit.

• SilverDragon

Ratings:
      +0 /0
      This space its a nice adition to home, but i wish they release a bundle for clubhouse, also this place its huge and had a lot of charm, but yes i think that decoration bundle kinda ruin this space.

• C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
      +261 /59
      C.Birch updated LKWD Venue

View updates to this showcase item...

Verification:
    Draft saved Draft deleted