Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hudson 5 Elements/Auras...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by yokokoroma, Aug 17, 2011.

1. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I was in PS Home, Japan yesterday and noticed, I'd received a new item, which was a glowing yellow symbol, for my avatars hands! I never knew what these glowing symbol items were, as I had noticed them in browsing JP's Threads items in Hudson! In which I clicked one to see in 3D mode, but was unable to see what it's properties were. I originally thought it was a tattoo! However in equipping it yesterday, I was able to see that it's kind of like a small aura, which I think represents one of the 5 elements of earth! If this is what they consider an aura, it needs to be improved upon as an aura encompasses the entire body! (i.e. pics below) If made to do so, I think the item should be an accesory or avatars should be allowed to equip 2 hand items or 2 items from each category in general!!

Attached Files:

2. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Note: I would also like to point out that, this item although shown to glow in darkness in the Hudson stores pic, does not! This item actually has to have light to work!! I think it works as light contrast shadows within Home or vice versa!

3. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Seen them used in music cafe quite effective

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted