Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I beat the Corrupted game?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jonaso94, Jun 23, 2012.

1. jonaso94

jonaso94 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    Since the Collect-o-Rama is closing soon, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to beat the Corrupted text game in the Xi Museum. I've never gotten any further than handing the maintenance worker the air canister and acelyte torch thing, although I have managed to transfer the de-tox-program and recently discovered the child trapped in one of the escape pods.

2. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Use a scanner, Use a keycard to the control room, West, North, Use a scanner, Pick up a large screwdriver, North, East, Use a scanner, Pick up a locker, Pick up an air canister, West, South (three times), East, Use an air canister, East, Use a scanner, Pick up a blank holodisc, West (two times), North (three times), Use a scanner, Use a blank holodisc, Use a de-tox program, South (three times), East (two times), North (two times), Use a maintenance keycard, North, Use a scanner ,Use a large screwdriver, Use a hatch, Use a scanner, Use the workstation power switch, Use a de-tox holodisc, Source: Cheat Code Central

3. jonaso94

jonaso94 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    Awesome, thanks for the reply. Gonna be a whole lot easier now.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted