Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Big Should A Space Be?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Adrian, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Adrian

Adrian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +26 /5
    I love my Prarie bundle, Saloon clubhouse & Ranch. But they're too big, both of them, they're not too big for me, I love it, but 100 slots just doesn't cut it.

I would have hoped for better mini games. I think Cutteridge estate got it just perfect, a good sized space,, good design, the artwork works well, then the mini games, really it made it a very worthwhile space. I have the Cutteridge apartment... it's not so much fun.

Too many spaces, I don't know that "Box space" really covers the problems, but rather a bland space with little or no interactivity, but I do take seriously the "Box space" complaint, & I will upset those that have them and enjoy them if I name them (The spaces)

& sometimes, it is what we can envisage for the space as much as what the devs provide us.

I wanted to take small not much to do spaces and show that we can make something of them, I hope I did that with the park space & with the complex 2.

having the right sized apartment is important for Home, I feel, not because big is better, but for managability, that getting from one end of the apartment to the other & the all important Slots limitations.

I think nDreams really have the right "idea", with modular spaces, & buy the bundle for a bundle price. That way each module of a space can have 100 slots, you could stay in your sitting room all day, or go into the garden for a different experience.

I am not saying in any way that nDreams got it right with pricing or style. But I can see the modular idea working well.

I struggle with the Bay loft. it is just cavernous. I enjoy the different carpet/curtains/stair lighting options, & I bought the space & don't begrudge paying what I did, but it is sparsley decorated again 100 slots just isn't enough... it really needs to be modular, so when we go into the garden that is a seperate apartment, seperate floor, seperate module.

I am not Juggernauts biggest fan, some of their items I find a bit cartoony, some just ugly, there are also items they have that I like, that I think are good looking, well managed etc. But what I am trying to say is that if I were giving a reward for best overall performance, for the best space conceptually, for the best interactivity, for keeping an eye on price and being smart with bundle prices, for being being aware of the slot limit, Juggernaut for me are the winners.

I would like to see Cutteridge estate expanded, added to in a modular fashion, I want to take a punt/raft through the swamp, I wanted to be able to wander through Caspers maze, after he'd gone, I so so wanted to go down the well, to find a secret passage that led back into the house, I want to climb down the cliff side (perhaps there are steps) & to take a rowing boat out to the lighthouse, then to explore the lighthouse, to wander through a cemetary, to go into town and to get shopping :).

• Funny Funny x 1
    • latana_08

latana_08 Active Member

Ratings:
      +1 /3
      Love big spaces but we can decorate them with only 100 slots for furniture, along active items.

Verification:
    Draft saved Draft deleted