Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Home Bugs, a.k.a What's up Sony!?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Adrian, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Adrian

Adrian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +26 /5
    A bug that I get, I download a space by pressing triangle, then it again asks if I want to download, well just hit "x", otherwise I think it crashes home iirc.... I think home freezes...

2. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    The biggest pain is the content servers loading time, why should i be able to make breakfast and eat it in the time it takes to buy 1 item, its a joke that its become that slow.

3. mad-man

mad-man Dark Jedi

Ratings:
    +47 /6
    I think sony steals more resources from home to ps4. Maybe one more server for ps4, one less server for ps3. Who knows.

4. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Do they think home users will put up with the issues, because they always have. Recently I asked loot etc about crackle leaving the UK and what will happen to the UK eod. Particularly if you got the loot space station which has lost twitter function and now crackle movies. Does your friends at loot reply. Of course they don't. It's become one too many issues for me so I've cut down using home a lot and so has my friends. Saying we love home is correct but also it's an excuse to put up with all the rubbish they give us.

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

5. Adrian

Adrian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +26 /5
    #5 Adrian, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
    Well, i'd have imagined something else from playstation forums, or from contacting sony direct, I had this idea that here we could post specific bugs ( I know I need to work on comprehension in my error reporting),

No one will take any notice if we are just moaning generally.

& even if yo'd have continued theLoony toons tHEME

6. Un0-0n3unique

Un0-0n3unique A Huge Japanese Fan Of Anime & Manga
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +4 /1
    Well the April update was delayed so basically I'm disappointed Sony should have bug update every Wednesday just like what developer do to sell item so why not? anyway they need to hurry up & fix this problem because so many people are complaining to Sony which I'm disappointed in that too they could hired a third party people to fix home while Sony work on the PS4 so basically i think it a great idea

7. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    All the time people keep spending, theres no need to resolve issues. Why as a business would spend money when your user base is still spending. We want home to survive but if your unhappy with businesses that take you for a ride then home isn't the place for you, because that's what happens on home.

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted