Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hollywood Hills House Nighttime Estate (with Home Theatre)

Average User Rating:
4/5,
  1. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
  2. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    I hear this is due to released in EU along with its daytime version as well, The cost is going to be the same as NA just in your own currency of course, whether you can use all the functions or not. None of the EU can use radio io and only Australia and UK can use crackle due to licensing laws. Watch for clubhouse versions as if you try to have a movie night and a club member turns up that is from a region that isnt licensed for crackle, no one can watch it or you will to start film again, which isnt so bad in personal space because invite system but club members can just turn up.

3. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I was surprised that I didn't see a discount for owners of the daylight version. Oh well...

4. Jeffersonwarhawk

Jeffersonwarhawk Jeffersonwarhawk

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Before visit old visit today change add new moring and night again 2 time visit great intresting.

5. XxBlazed_UpxX

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    This place is the best, love the work they put into it. The lighting is just spectacular, looks so real in my opinion.

6. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    The prices in NA for ultimate bundle are $19.99 unless you own daytime version then it's $14.99 so basically you don't pay twice for daytime version, which loot said as a thank you to the community they are discounting it. Which is a great sales pitch lol

7. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59