Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hollywood and Yacht Movie Screens Finally Working

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by don99913, Nov 18, 2011.

1. don99913

don99913 Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +1 /1
    My screens in both these spaces are working for the first time in at least 6 months. I know Loot took some serious flak for removing furniture but I will give them credit for fixing screens. I didnt like upstairs furniture so I am glad to be rid of it. And im using the tiki stuff they gave for free. I think a lot of the comments on sony forum were blown out of proportion and frankly mean spirited. Kind of like fair weather friends. Thanks Loot for fixing screens.

2. don99913

don99913 Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +1 /1
    Actually they were working until I tried to watch full length movie on crackle then screen went blank. Well there is always next week.

3. Kimilicious

Kimilicious Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    It Is Good News That The Theaters Are Working Now. I Was Able To See It Working At Joanna's Hollywood Hills :p

Can't Wait To See The New Features!

4. Dante

Dante Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    Movies don't work on Canadian accounts. CANADA GETS SCREWED AGAIN :/

5. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    more worried about what did work and still dont work like pelicans and the sound on the yacht, no pelicans still and the sound stops dead from the rear deck when you go inside, put a boombox where you used to spawn press play and go up stairs it stops dead, not interested in bargin basement movies just in fully working quality spaces

6. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    I've watched both Resident Evil and the film Nikita. I must say the quality is pretty good. Pausing will restart the movie so if you try it try it early. There do appear to be periodic downloads (loading screen) although not frequent. Sometimes the entry Best Buy intro will play again and then the movie will resume.

I have my tv remote and hit mute whenever that happens. I must say I'm impressed that they are doing this in Home. Whoever thought this would happen?

This is a pretty big deal. I'm sure they'll fix the minor issues related to the spaces soon enough. At least give Sony and Loot credit where credit is do. In addition we have 60 channels of internet radio/music coming in December.

7. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    :eek: It's a big step for Home. I bought HHills yesterday evening and watched "And Now For Something Completely Different". I got the "free" Tiki Sofa and Chair, plus the Modern Black Chair, Sofa and Corner Sofa (5 items, I hope I got all?). Wow, it's impossible to decorate that place now. Anyway, It was cool watching a movie there even with some minor buffering and commercials. ::p:

8. Dante

Dante Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    Yea even the iPhone app has the periodic ads but there only a couple seconds so it's not that bad. Oh and I can't wait for the Internet radio part to come into play ;D

9. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    Innovation ...... I've been saying for sometime now that this is what Home sorely needs. So kudos to you LOOT! You keep pushing the envelope and I love it! Btw....LOOT told me it will take a bit to get all the content fully loaded so check back now and then. And getting 60 channels of Internet radio??? All I can say is A W E S O M E !!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted