Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gta 4

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jontis_00, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Jontis_00

Jontis_00 Looking around

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hi! Yes i know GTA 4 is an old game but that is the only game that you don't get tired on. I bought it a year ago finished the agme took a break, and now i am hooked.
    But I only think it's so sad that you can't have MODs on the ps3. :mad:
    But also i have a question, I don't have Xbox so I can't get Fat tony or Lost and damnd, so my question is if anyone know if they are comming to PC?
    Also what do you guys think of the game?

2. Kaza

Kaza Administrator

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Personally i didnt like the game all that much, got a bit bored after a while and never completed it due to my original ps3 dying and i could not be bothered to start over. As for looks, at the time it was visually/graphically great. The Endorphin system did work well although having played with the software myself, your very limited in what you can do hence i feel the madness that made GTA in the previous titles was lost.

As for DLC, i think theyve been Xbox exclusified, but having said that, wasnt the one recently released on ps3 store an xbox exclusive at some stage?

3. strangeplaice

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I think exclusive DLC is only time limited so if it is exclusive there's still a chance you'll see it.
    In terms of GTA however, I doubt GTA will get much more DLC.
    I never bought GTA but played it on 360 and found it VERY different to San Andreas. Graphically, it's very good with a lot of detail but at times it was just too dark to see properly.
    The controls were good too and I'd buy it if I had the patience to get the updates.

4. RUXYBABY

RUXYBABY [YPSH] Tea Boy

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    still for me the best GTA and one of the best games i played! but im a very very very big fan of GTA!

5. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    I started to play it, but half way in to it my PS3 broke so i never went back to it after.

6. ADAMPwns

ADAMPwns Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Not Vice City or San Andreas? :confused:

7. RUXYBABY

RUXYBABY [YPSH] Tea Boy

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    i dunno see to be completely honest i remember when i got a ps1 and got a few games but gta 1 was my most played game then i brought a ps2 because of gta liberty city and watch the games progress into vice city and san andreas and then gta 4 came out so that was the only reason i decided to buy a ps3 because thats how much i enjoyed playing the games, i use to play my brother online all the time and his playstaion broke so i went out and just brought him a new playstation 3 just so we could continue playing it ( aint i the best brother in the world )! course thats when i had money! but i does my head in the x-box have them 2 spin offs, microwsoft ruin my life!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted