Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Games For Free(MAYBE)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lucygirl, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Lucygirl

Lucygirl Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    This is only a idea so im sorry if you clicked this thread in hope of a free game but I thought it would be great to have a game sponsored by advertisers that would be free to all,seeing as were on brink of another world financial crisis.Maybe it could promote a product and I wouldnt even mind a break in play once every 20 minutes for ads,what do you think of this idea,do you think it would work? :yes:

2. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    After 3 furious hours of battle withe the final boss, FF raises his mighty sword for the final blow....

...but first a word from our sponsors....

LOL

I can imagine this working. Maybe toss an ad when you start each mission or after you are killed. But I think you would really need a great game to break through the initial naysayers, both consumers and sponsors, that would understandably be reluctant to try this.

3. Heavyn

Heavyn ~The big and the bad~
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +33 /4
    I think this could work, if done correctly Like FF said an ad before and after each mission or after each death even during start-up to distract from the loading screens would be great, just nothing during a match. I used to have Jojo's fashion show installed on my laptop and I can't tell you how many times I lost because an ad randomly appeared during my game.

4. hayhaysnackers

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    no

Sound pretty fuckin retarded

5. VampireWicked

VampireWicked No Cry Baby Cockroaches

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Maybe something like commercials on the video screens in public areas like the bowling alley or central i'd say anywhere there's a video screen but kept to a minimum, I'd hate being over run with commercialized hats shirts & a ton of free items trying to promote automotive sales & such. Isolation to video screens should be enough.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted