Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Cross Overs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by yokokoroma, Jul 29, 2011.

1. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    For most us, it's been a long time dream of ours for certain worlds or games to collide! In our minds we were always wondering who would win in a battle between our two favorite characters, from two different worlds/games! (DBZ vs Street Fighter, KOF vs Street Fighter, Tekken vs MK, etc...) The point is, these were all what if's, some being pointless, such as the DBZ vs Street Fighter one! These what if's could now become reality as "Street Fighter X Tekken" Battle Stadium D.O.N. (DBZ, One Piece, Naruto) are now two of those realities! with that being said, what are some cross overs you'd like to see or have thought about?

Attached Files:

2. Grand_Viceroy

Grand_Viceroy The Infinite One

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    How about Bleach vs FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Picture Ichigo and his zanpaktu (don't know if I spelled it right) versus Pride, or Kenpatchi vs Wrath. Main Event: Head captain Yamato vs Father at their peak power!!!! Getting chills thinking about it. Just a thought...:w00t:

3. VampireWicked

VampireWicked No Cry Baby Cockroaches

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    OMG so easy lol
    Mortal Kombat vs StreetFighter
    [[video=youtube;QuCj4KPr2uU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuCj4KPr2uU&feature=related[/video]
    [video=youtube;XYP0BCokPzg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYP0BCokPzg[/video]

4. Grand_Viceroy

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Ahhh yes, the M.U.G.E.N.. Well, the fight between Akuma and Reptile went as I would expect, but the fight between Ken and Kintaro!? HOLY :censored:!!!! Ken beat the "LORD-have-mercy" out of Kintaro. Good Stuff, good stuff indeed. Thanks so much for the videos.

5. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Nintendo vs Mortal Kombat
    [video=youtube;EReaa6nnIbE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EReaa6nnIbE&feature=related[/video]

6. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    lol here's one
    Dragon Ball Z vs Bleach
    [video=youtube;PMwnuOkDwrc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMwnuOkDwrc[/video]

7. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Queen's Blade vs Rumble Roses

Game Cross Overs, Jul 29, 2011, 4:56 PM, YourPSHome.net, 3674 Vs Game Cross Overs, Jul 29, 2011, 4:56 PM, YourPSHome.net, 3674

8. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Bullet Witch Bayonetta Cross Over

Game Cross Overs, Jul 29, 2011, 4:56 PM, YourPSHome.net, 3674 Crosses Over Game Cross Overs, Jul 29, 2011, 4:56 PM, YourPSHome.net, 3674

9. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0

lol you certainly found some interesting cross over concepts VampireWicked!! Now if I may comment on this particular match up, lol this is really a great one! I'm not even going to say who would win, it would definitely be a bloody battle though!

10. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    It appears there's no limit to the minds of gamers these days! lol In my OP I listed "KOF vs Street Fighter" and here is a glimpse of what that would like, with my favorite characters from both games! "K' vs Ryu"! Although my match up wouldn't put these two against each other. Whoever is playing this is not skilled with K' at all (Just a side note) lol they need more practice!!

[video=youtube;ntLuffWc6hs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntLuffWc6hs[/video]

11. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Rival Schools (The Unforgotten Fighter) vs Street Fighter

Game Cross Overs, yokokoroma, Jul 30, 2011, 6:40 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 125228-rival-schools.jpg Vs Game Cross Overs, yokokoroma, Jul 30, 2011, 6:40 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Street-Fighter-IV-Cheats-for-PC-Unlock-Characters.jpg

12. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Parasite Eve Resident Evil Cross Over

Game Cross Overs, Jul 29, 2011, 4:56 PM, YourPSHome.net, 3674
    Crosses over with
    Game Cross Overs, Jul 29, 2011, 4:56 PM, YourPSHome.net, 3674

13. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0

lol I think this one is more about survival then winning! but then again, it is two different worlds! good one VampireWicked! You've brought something new to this thread, now it can be RPG vs RPG, etc.. that's thinking outside the box!!

14. Hench_4_Life_72

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I have a crossover I'd like to see, but it's not a "vs." thing. I'd love to see a Tomb Raider/Uncharted crossover in which Lara Croft and Nathan Drake have to team up to save the world yet again. Perhaps going after Atlantis this time, which many historians believe to be modern day Santorini off the coast of Greece. The developers could perhaps have the option of playing either character, and each one has a different way of getting through each level. And a bit of jealousy and tension between Elena and Lara would make for an interesting and fun storyline. I'd love to see the two women trade one-liners, with Nate uncomfortably playing the role of peacekeeper.

15. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0

That's a well thought out concept! It sounds like it would be fun, it's ok your post wasn't a vs thing. This thread is for game cross overs in general! thanks for posting your thoughts!

16. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    lol i don't mean vs as in Aya vs Leon, i mean vs as in Aya dropped in the resident evil universe or Stars dealing with the parasite eve universe

17. Grand_Viceroy

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Just saw the Akuma Vs Chameleon fight. Ok, DAMN!!! :shock::confused1:That was one fierce and sick battle. Loving these crossover battles. Great posting VampireWicked.

18. Grand_Viceroy

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    LMFAO!!! Ok NOW I've seen it all. I think I just lost ALL respect for Scorpion and Sub-Zero. (*Chris Rock voice impression*) How are y'all gonna let Mario and Link, of all characters, kick YOUR asses!!? Hilarious to say the least. Made my night. :laugh:

19. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'm happy you like em :)
    those are old videos but i was so dying to post them lol
    Thank yokokoroma for the thread, now i'm drooling over cross over thoughts lol.

20. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    [video=youtube;glHjUFjjfy8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glHjUFjjfy8[/video]
    Homer Simpson Vs Peter Griffin

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted