Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guide Friendly Advice On Using Your Money Wisely On Home For Starters

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MrCellaneous, Dec 17, 2013.

1. MrCellaneous

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    A friendly tip from your friendly Mister!

The best way to look fabulous on Home with a budget is buying a 1 Month Playstation Plus subscription!

Having Plus gives you access to x7, a nightclub only privileged people can go to. x7 has a store, (you cannot access the x7 store without access to x7) with which has a Free Stuff! section, and the clothes, while some that will make you look like a massive douche, look absolutely quiche. Then again, this is my opinion. To see for yourself if the clothes are fab, here's a page from the YPSH Item Database (x)

But also to mention you can get a whole list of radish video games to download, and avatars from the Playstation Store for FREE! It's a great value and you get extra in case you get bored from Home.

Consider Playstation Plus when deciding on what to spend for Home. Hope this helps with your shopping!

2. Baron_Brain

Baron_Brain Notorious Dis-Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +21 /1
    Just thought I'd say thanks for the tip, since someone should, though it's not my cup of anything. Apologies, as I and others do find PS+ to be completely the opposite — useless & a waste of our funds.

Nothing personal against you; just a Point-Counterpoint alternate comparison. Or could just be my always despising Xmas hell + I'm a cantankerous (sometimes), sarcastic (always) old bastard (no doubts there).

{( _ _ )} .。o urp!

Never felt PS+ offered any real value whatsoever. Also, as you're paying for that yearly service, there's no such thing as "free" items… it's subsidized by everyone's payment(s).

I'll never get it for my PS3/Vita, nor ever for my PS4 whenever I finally pick it up. Only thing I see going for it is PS4 multiplayer play which I can do without.

Although it's most definitely not for my tastes, it might fit yours. If so, by all means utilize & enjoy it.

Cheers…

[fieldset=Sterling Malory Archer][justif]"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen."[/justif][/fieldset]
    Sent via my iPhone using telepathy & a bit of pixie dust…

• Like Like x 1
    • ZAYA-MAN

ZAYA-MAN {< lets work hard,so we can play long >}

Ratings:
      +5 /2
      I found it easier to purchase 1 of the old mansion spaces for permanent access to x7. better than a subscription that will run out and need to be renewed. what do you think?

Verification:
    Draft saved Draft deleted