Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Forthstar" by Bigyama Review

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Witchblade, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Witchblade

Witchblade Junior Member

Ratings:
    +4 /0
    [h=3]"Forthstar" by Bigyama Review[/h]

Prologue:

Welcome to Forthstar, mankind has conquered space only to stumble and fall into a new dark age. Central government has lost control, feudal states war and life is hard and dangerous. The rim of explored space is where only the hardiest can survive, the Gunslingers, Bandits, Fugitives looking out into the darkness. What nobody yet knows is that something in the darkness is looking back.

Chapter 1:

Once upon a time in the west....

The Gunslinger

Gunslingers thrive on the edges, the lawless places, places where a woman can be free. Gunslingers waste few words and fewer bullets. Favored weapons include the Bolter handgun for it’s combat effectiveness at close quarters and the Widowmaker rifle for it’s unparallelled range and accuracy.

*** ​

I'm really amazed by this new clothing line, not only do they look good, BIGYAMA! even came up with short background stories to all of the new different clothing styles, which really makes me wonder what else they have in stores for us in times to come.

The male costume and female costume have a excellent Wild West feeling to them, the poncho just looks and feels like it was taken straight from the shoulders of The Man with No Name himself, if Clint was a Home user he would definitely walk around in this outfit.

The outfits aren't just based on the old Wild West movies tho, if you examine them up close you will notice that they seem to be more futuristic in nature and heavily Anime (Trigun comes to mind) inspired, advanced weaponry, armour and even robotic hands grace these designs.

***​

Chapter 2:

Get to da choppah!

The Dropship Pilot

Dropship pilots live for the danger zone; they get people, goods and weapons in and out. Some of the strongest, most independent woman and self-reliant men out there make a living as a Dropship Pilot.

***​
    Now of the 4 costumes added the Dropship Pilot female costume is my favourite, this outfit just breaths Anime, it reminds me of great series like Vampire hunter D, Appleseed, Ghost in the Shell, the overal look is just great! I absolutely love this outfit, then again I 've always had a weak spot for good looking armour!

Best of all the parts of this costume can be combined with other Home clothing items so the possibilities are endless!

The top itself appears to be a light body armor but unlike most armors we find in Home this one still helps you retain that feminine look with out making your torso look bulky! The armor wont protect us from random abusers but we wont have to worry about getting hit by any stray bullets anymore!

The bundle also includes a pair of armored gloves, that should give you the upperhand in any barfight, that is if anyone even dares mess with you when they see your trusted sidearm hanging off your hip.

BIGYAMA! really really did a good job, these are just the kind of clothes Anime and Sci-Fi fans like myselfs are looking for! They made a fan out of me! I can't wait to see what they cook up next, afterall,
    something in the darkness is looking back.

See you next time!

Yours, WitchBlade.

2. Kimilicious

Kimilicious Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I Definitely Love These Items From Bigyama .. Its Well Done! :clapping:

3. avilesc

avilesc 8Bit Gamer

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    Nice! I wouldn't mind grabbing some of those items!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted