Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite RPGS...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by yokokoroma, Jul 24, 2011.

1. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Seeing as how the PS3 has yet to lay claim to it's predecessors RPG title, I think it's only right we reminisce on some our favorite RPGS!! You can list as little as 1 or the max which is 10, in order to make this not a chore to read.

1. FF VII (PS)
    2. Legend Of Dragoon (PS)
    3. Xenosaga Series 1-3 (which I count as 1, as all it's parts make a whole) (PS2)
    4. SMT: Nocturne (PS2)
    5. Magna Carta: Tears Of Blood (PS2)
    6. Star Ocean: Until The End Of Time (PS2)
    7. Legend Of Legaia (PS)

Of course this is in no particular order as this list would be in a completely order all together!

2. Grand_Viceroy

Grand_Viceroy The Infinite One

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    FF-7, FF-8, FF-9, Xenogears, Wild Arms 1&2, Parasite Eve (although to this day I STILL didn't finish. Shame on me :vb_banghead:) (PS1), FF-10, FF-10 pt2, FF-12, Xenosaga Series, and Star Ocean: Till the End of Time (Just never found time to play them even though I have them. Again, shame on me :vb_banghead:) (PS2). Sorry If I went over by a couple. lol.

3. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    That's quite a collection there, yeah RPGs are very time consuming, so you really have to have the time to complete them in there entirety! "Star Ocean: Til The End of Time" is so far beyond time consuming that it's ridiculous!! with all difficulty levels and extra bosses etc...

It's alright you went over limit, I can tell you really like RPGS! thanks for taking the time to post your favs!

4. Grand_Viceroy

Grand_Viceroy The Infinite One

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    My pleasure. It would be nice if there were other RPGs out there other than FF 13 (that i know of). I'm sure they're on their way soon. :)

5. Art_of_Ronin

Art_of_Ronin Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    RPGamer - "In 43% of observed cases, two Lobotomites left alone will fight for dominance or inject bodily fluids into each other's orifices. Unsanitary."

RPGamer > Upcoming Games

RPGamer > Game Series

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/other.html

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/mmorpg.html

Great site for RPG games update, news and review. :)

I have few favorite, but don't remember off the top of my mind, but here is few that I have in my collection...

Chrono Trigger
    Tactic Ogre: Let Us Cling Together
    Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen
    FF3 (or FF6 in Japan)
    FF: Tactic
    FF7
    FF8
    FFX
    FFX-2
    FF12
    and numerous others which you two have mentioned, as well the original SNES version of Zelda, Zelda Wind Waker and finally Ocarina of Time. :) And the list goes on and on with future releases..LOL..

6. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Chrono Trigger...classic!! thanks for posting your favs Art_of_Ronin

7. Art_of_Ronin

Art_of_Ronin Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Anytime Yoko, thought I contribute some of the classics from the 16-bit eras. :)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted