Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[EU] Win a copy of Aliens Vs Predator: Hunter Special Edition for PS3.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C.Birch, Mar 12, 2010.

1. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Hi all, fancy winning yourself a copy of Aliens Vs Predator: Hunter Special Edition for PS3?

Well if you do It's time to grab hold of your PlayStation Home Camera and a few mates to take some photos! But hang on, not just any old photo will do, we want you to take photos of you or your mates acting out scenes from movies within PlayStation Home.

The winner will grab a copy of the new hit game by SEGA Aliens Vs Predator: Hunter Special Edition for PS3, seen below.
    (only open to UK users).

[EU] Win a copy of Aliens Vs Predator: Hunter Special Edition for PS3., Mar 12, 2010, 5:48 PM, YourPSHome.net, 305
    Click image to view full size

One runner up will also be picked and will bag themselves a redeem code for all 3 AvsP PlayStation Home outfits for both Male & Female avatars. (Code will need to be redeemed before the 31st March 2010).
    This item is open to all of SCEE.

How to enter

1. Take a total of 3 images within PlayStation Home using the Home Camera, acting out scenes from a movie within PlayStation Home.
    2. Submit a total of 3 images to the Aliens Vs Predator Competition Gallery.
    To upload you must be a member of Your PlayStation Home. Sign up here for free or login here using FaceBook Connect.
    3. Add a 'Description' to each image saying what movie it is from and also what scene.
    4. Competition closes for entries on 20th March at [13:00 GMT].

The Competition is open to UK users only for the PS3 game, the runners up Home outfits redeem code is open to all of SCEE, aged 18 years of age or over, Please read the entry Rules below in full.

Entry Rules

1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK only and aged 18 years of age or over. In all cases, Your PlayStation Home staff and family members shall not be entitled to enter.

2. To be able to enter this promotion, entrants must have access to PlayStation Homeand a PlayStation®3.

3. To enter, entrants must complete the following steps during the Promotion Period:

(i) create a PlayStation®Network account (PSN account) or if one already exists, sign in to their PSN account. Registration for PSN is subject to acceptance of the PSN Terms of Service and User Agreement and PSN Privacy Policy.
    (ii) create a Your PlayStation Home account or if one already exists, sign in to their account to upload the images to the gallery.
    (iii) use the ‘Camera’ within PlayStation Home™ to take 3 images only of Home users acting out a scene or scenes from a movie.
    (iiii) upload their images to the outlined photo gallery on Your PlayStation Home along with a description of each image to say what movie it is from and what scene.

3. Broadband internet required.

4. All images uploaded must be uploaded to the outlined gallery.

5. All entries must be the entrant’s own work and the images must remain unedited. Entrants may enter 3 images only.

6. This promotion opens for entries on 12th March 2010 at [18:00 GMT] and closes for entries on 20th March at [13:00 GMT].

7. The winner will be the entrant whose image is considered by the judges to the best reenactment of a moive scene. The judges will comprise from a selection of the Your PlayStation Home staff.

7. The Winner and 1 runner up will be selected within 3 days of the closing date specified above and contacted via their sign up e-mail and also Your PlayStation Home PM on the forums.

8. The Winner will receive a copy of Aliens Vs Predator: Hunter Special Edition for PS3™.
    With a runner up being awarded a redeem code for all 3 of the Aliens Vs Predator PlaystStation Home outfits in both Male & Female versions.

9. PlayStation Home Redeem code will need to be redeemed before 31st March 2010.

2. VitalogyPJ

VitalogyPJ Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hi Carla, is this UK only?

3. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Yep its UK only I'm sorry to say. Out of my hands to be true as its not me that will be sending the winning item.

4. VitalogyPJ

VitalogyPJ Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Kinda sad to hear that :( 'cause that is a game I wish to have for so long now but can't buy at the moment.

Anyway, thank you for taking time with the info.

Wish all the contesters good luck.

5. EFC-LUKE-EFC

EFC-LUKE-EFC Home User

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I will try have ago at this

6. EFC-LUKE-EFC

EFC-LUKE-EFC Home User

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Can i use a video or does it have to be pics only

7. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Has to be images Luke as video would make it unfair to them that can not film, basically we are after the best still image acting out a scene from a movie. Feel free to do it in personal space doing it up to copy a scenes layout and that also.

8. Ocelot-BigBoss

Ocelot-BigBoss La Li Lu Le Lo

Ratings:
    +3 /0
    I would have liked to gain the PSHOME outfits :(

Congratulations to the winner ....

9. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Small mistake on my part, put its only the game thats UK only. The Home outfits are open to all of SCEE.

10. Plambey

Plambey Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    uploaded an image there. its pretty poor but twill get the ball rolling. also, i think, somehow, i uploaded my avatar to the competition aswell an at the mo, i've no idea how to remove it :S

11. Ocelot-BigBoss

Ocelot-BigBoss La Li Lu Le Lo

Ratings:
    +3 /0
    It´s really hard to picture a movie scene at Home :confused: ...

... or maybe I have no imagination.

12. meccamonty

meccamonty Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    so who's won then? congrats to whoever did!

13. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Will be posting who won tonight or Tue night as said in the rules 3 days after close. Have to comfirm the winner as UK address.

But well done to everyone that had taken part.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted